Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Mary's Library Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes or no
  yes
  no
View Results

Mary-Loves-Llamas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:08 pm
This is my archive of works. I will post all works later on.

Navigation=
Demon Days:
Vampire Dreams:
Cherry Street:
Reserved...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:14 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Mary-Loves-Llamas

Mary-Loves-Llamas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:15 pm
Vampire Dreams=

Short Story, Prologue maybe?

The last thing I saw was black, the last thing I heard was a scream. I was captured. Oh how my brothers would mock me, if I ever saw them again that is. Rushes of wind stung my face as she flew higher into the air. I tried to move, but my arms were bound, and I was gagged and blindfolded. Wriggling my body, my foot can loose and I kicked the woman in one swift blow. She swerved but regained her balance quickly. "Damn it girl, stop!" Her voice was high pitched and squely. "We'll be done soon..." She laughed and began to dive. I felt fear creep up my legs and into my heart. She was a vampire... one of the few left. Only children have been captured so far. But going for an adult, going for me? Why? What was she going for? She dropped me with a thud onto some sort of rock. I was unbound, and opened my eyes. I thought I was blind at first. all I saw was black, deep black darkness. I must be in a cave. Suddenly the room was filled with a yellow glow as the vampire lit a gas lamp. It was not the woman. She must have left. It was a man, a quite handsome man I might add. He had long black hair, like mine almost. His eyes were depp green pools. He smiled and walked towards me. I edged my way to the corner. He followed, and crouched down next to me. Taking my face in his, he pressed his lips against mine. What was he doing!?! His tongue nudged my lips, and he nibbled on them. Soon I was returning the kiss. He wrapped his arm around me and held me closer. I pulled away but he kept a firm grasp. He began to kiss down my neck. Before I even remembered what he was, he sank his razor sharp fangs into my neck. I let out a piercing scream as he pulled away, blood dripping down his chin. "It has begun..." He laughed and wlaked out the door next to them. I looked out the window. Night was coming. Oh no, its a full moon. I'm going to change! My skin was laready paler than usual. My nails grew longer, and I felt the pull at my gums. Fangs. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I was not there, only the greystone behind me. I looked up and down myself instead. Even my nightgown changed into a long balck cloak. I ran to the door, but it was locked. I screamed again, but this was different. I was lower, my voice deeper. "What's going on?" I fell to the ground and began to cry. I heard a tap at my windowpane. I spun around and saw the blonde head of my brother. "Sarah! I'll get you out!" My brother broke the galss and fell inside. The glass shards cut his hands.
"Jake! No, don't! I'm already gone! Save your..." An urge overcame me. Blood was dripping down his hands. He stood back. A jolt of greed overcame me. I jumped onto him. He screamed and struggled to stay away. Sweet blood seeped into my mouth. All I saw was red, all I heard were screms. That was all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:16 pm
Cherry Street=

My heart pounded as I tore through my front door, feet crashing against the icey pavement. I opened my mouth to scream, but no noise came out. 'Oh god, why me!?!' I thought that as I raced down my driveway. 'What did I do to deserve this!?!' My mind was jumbled with thoughts as I slowed to get out of the front gate. The answer was simple. I was a VanCout. My family was hated, stalked, and killed for centuries. My great-great-great grandfather was cursed for stealing from a gypsy woman. Waiting, I went over what happened, seeing if it were real, or just some dream. That hour, I had woken up to hears several thumps. They sounded like footstepes then, but I knew now they were not. I left my room, and walked downstairs into the living room. The TV was on, and my mom and dad were sitting on the couch with their backs to me. "What was that?" I asked them. They didn't answer. I had walked infront of them, and screamed so loud I had to stop so my ears wouldn't hurt anymore. They were dead. Blood streamed from their clothes, knives in their heads. I almost didn't even see the man that came out from the kitchen. I bolted out the door crying then. Running a little past my mailbox, I stopped as the bush next to me rustled. I looked back to our manor. The creme walls glowed in the moonlight. No one was following me. Then what was that noise? 'Why did we have to live so far away from anyone!?!' The nearest house was a while away. I picked up a branch and held it high. There was a rustle again, and a black cap emerged from the bush. I brought it down hard and then pulled it back. The stick hit our mailbox. A 9 fell off the number. our innocent 9119 was now 911! What was this!?! Some trick!?! I turned back. "They never look up do they?" The voice came from the tree to my right. The voice was low and cracked. I dodged to the left as a club came down right where my head was a few seconds ago. My golden hair whipped my face as I ran farther down Cherry Street. My shoulders shuddered and my eyes widened. I caught sight of the next house. Trisha, an 11 year old girl, my only friend even though I'm 15, was raking leaves outisde. I yelled out to her. She couldn't hear me. "Run!!" I yelled. she got that and ran inside. 'Okay, if I keep going straight then i'll be out of here!' I heard his thumping feet behind me. The security station was just ahead. I ran up to it and banged on the door. He was gone! The police were gone! I looked behind me. "********!" He was gone too. I looked back infront of me. A jolt of pain went from my left arm to my head. He had come from behind. He had stabbed my arm. I fell over, kicking him as he tryed to bind me. I kicked him off and got up. Now I was slower, my arm bleeding. I put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. Nothing worked. Blood poured out form my fingers that held it down. I ran up the hill, and started down.I saw another house ahead. I looked back and the man was turning around, running away from me. I felt like death was pulling me towards him. Reaching the house, I fell over in a panic. That was my house! How could it be!?! My house! I hadn't even turned! Trisha walked up to me, but stayed about 10 feet away. "We've been waiting..." Her eyes were glazed and her skin pale. The security man walked up behind her. "Yes, waiting..." The man that was chasing her was nowhere. "What's going on guys!?!" My voice cracked with fear. A car drove up behind them. They moved out of the light, like vampires. I sighed, waiting for the car to slow down. It kept going, and I stayed down. Some invisible force held me there. "Oh god help me!" The car lights were rushing towards me, and I cryed. I thought about my life as the car hit me, as I flew into the air, as my lifeless body hit the ground with a soft thud.  

Mary-Loves-Llamas

Mary-Loves-Llamas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:17 pm
reserved heart do no post  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:18 pm

Mary-Loves-Llamas

Mary-Loves-Llamas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:19 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:19 pm