Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor moon's color

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura Mibuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:24 am
I noticed in PGSM that Sailor moon's Fuku is Pink bows and boots. Where in anime, it is Red. What is her color  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:53 pm
The colours change based on the series. In PGSM, she wears pink. In the anime, she wears red. It's just like how Rei's hair is red in the manga, but black in the anime. It's not that one is the "right" colour and the other is "wrong," but that in that particular universe or version, it's different than in others.  

Rasabon

7,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Yukiangel48

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 pm
Sometimes the artists, change the character's colors. The hair, eye, and etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:34 am
it could also be lighting, effects, techuniqes, style, etc. because some manga pictures have differences in just ine character's hair color
EX: rei's hair has been red or dark purple depending on the pic
User Image
User Image  

SailorX2

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 pm
I thought it wasn't so much red as it was a rose pink color--dark pink I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:32 pm
I thought the bow on her fuku and her boots looked more dark pink than red. If you compare it to Rei's, it's a slightly different color and looks much more pink. I'm not really sure, but I would say it's dark pink.

And, there are always differences, just like how there are differences between the anime and the manga. ^_^  

NorthEastFire

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:25 am
there's always gonna be differences in the methods of character appearences. :p

in the anime they look one way, in the manga they have a somewhat different look, in the live action it was yet another difference.

the differences mostly in anime, manga, live action, are mostly based on lighting. manga it printed, anime is animated images, and live action uses real people to play roles, so you cant really expect something done in one medium to look exactly the same as in another.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games