Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
What should i get

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terraemporer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 am
Hi my birthday is comeing up (this Friday) and i was wonder what games i should get for the 360 I have Halo 3, Fable 2, Call of duty world at war, And Fallout 3. So what games should i get  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:53 pm
Wait... you put all of them as an FPS game(eccept Fable2)...

well, my opinion is (since i heart WW2) CoD... It's great... i have it in PC... Graphic is awesome.. a lot of people screaming.... well, standard CoD stuff..

Fallout 3.. i don't really like it (my friend has it)... its still like its good old days but with higher graphic...

Halo 3 is already a bit old.... so, yea.. CoD !!!!!!  

Nbilz

hillberd

Newbie Elder

4,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 am
Mass effect is a pretty good game for 360. its an rpg and if you played KOTOR for xbox then you'll recognise the similarities. game is definately worth the 20 dollars at gamestop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 am
Fable 2 is definatly a good game if your into rp games, it will only last you about a day if you just play the story. if you spend time doing other things it may take you alittle longer to finish it.
The other games like halo 3 is old school its one of the first games on the xbox 360 it's quite fun at first but can get boring once you finished it.
Cod is ok but i never got along with that series so i would go for Gta 4 even tho it wasn't on your list or fable 2
Do not get that cod if you want cod get 4 its better than this new one  

Assasin Altair

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:12 pm
No, if you're into real RPGs play Planescape Torment, Fallout 1+2, and Baldur's gate + Baldur's gate 2 on the PC.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:00 pm
ummmmm, Devil May Cry4.........Mass Effect......Infinite Undiscovery, blue dragon,.ill post later when i can think of a few more!  

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items