Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radio....
  ...someone still loves you
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 am
I've been back at uni since Jan19th, and before I came my mum and dad insisted that they buy me my birthday present early since my birthdays on teh 22nd Feb and I wont' see them - it's a pretty long stint at uni. Two and a bit months I think.
Anyway, typically, I only decided what I had really wanted for christmas when christmas finsihed, and one of those was a digital radio. My flatmate had one on all teh time, and I really got into having a radio in the background.
So my mum and dad said they'd get me a radio, and I ended up with a pretty white digital radio :3
NowI'm at uni I have it playing pretty much all the time (unless I'm trying to seriously work). I've always been really into music (my ipod get's used a bazillion time a day every day XD) and I got some speakers for it, but the radio's a whole different animal.
I actually really enjoy litsenig to the radio Djs talk - and it gets betetr late at night when they have wierd discussion topics etc. Plus it's great to hear older music I don't like enough to own, but's entertaining - and listen to new music. Since I stopped buying my music magazine (i'm a tight-arse and decided I coudln't afford it every week when I read through the thing in 5 minutes) I felt out of the loop with new music but radio's cured that. I'm finding new bands I like, new songs and even the unsigned band show is awesome biggrin

Though I am only listening to one radio station: 'KERRANG!' - the rock station blaugh
(and yes, it's supposed to be in capitals -haha)

Does anyone else like listening to the radio?

or has anyone else discovered a long lost love of something?

p.s - for people who can see .co.uk sites, here's the KERRANG! radio site:
http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:05 pm
I find that I like listening to the radio more when I'm driving. In my room I usually have the television on for background noise.

*wonders off to check out website*  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:42 pm
i'm intrigued for if it works for you. (the webiste I mean).
I know I've been on sites where the videos are only avaliable to US users, but that's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:59 pm
whee! They're apaprently going to play the new My Chemical Romance single blaugh
not heard it  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:39 pm
I listen to a very nice radio station that combine the senses and the music so you listen to music in a mix of Enya and techno ^^ It's so awsome nice and I kinda like it very good when you lay in bed like me *lol*
But I sometimes listen on others playlist here in gaia and right now I'm listening on my own ha ha xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:47 am
haaahaa, i dont particularly like radio. i used to have it on last time all night cause i also turn in late and im alone so i have it on for company(: mostly to have someone talking there and i dont feel so lonely biggrin but i dont really listen tho..just wanna have some bg noise or smthg >.< now im quite used to staying up late and being alone... so i pretty much work in silence now... by work i mean doing my hw biggrin  

Fate-J

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff