Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
Reasons I'm a Furry, and why I hate almost everyone. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:38 pm
Eheheh, Ever though that the world would actually be better without humans.
Most of us Are selfish, greedy, back-stabbing, un-caring, worthless, Evil, beings. I mean, everyone wants money and fame. People don't care about one another, they just look after themselves and live in there own little bubble, always putting others down, or hurting one another. sweatdrop
I really have lost faith in the human race, I really have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:09 pm
ohmigod me too!!! i hate people in general. not every individual, per say, the race a as a whole. and i include myself in that. people i know think i'm nuts. i'm like "we should just....spread a virus, that kills EVERY person, but leaves everything else in tact. THAT way, the world and nature would be as they SHOULD be." i haven't completely lost hope, but i don't exactly care enough to hope much. iiii'm just apathetic like that a lot of the time  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:12 am
Eh, Few (very few) care about each other and are kind out there.
Thats just what bugs me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm
It depends on where you go, really. IN America, the ratio of uncaring selfish pricks to people who actually care about others is pretty high, which is sad and scary... But, you also meet many people who want to help others and contribute to mankind in general. Think of most furs you've met.
There IS hope for mankind. Think of the good that we do more than the corruption that many of our kind spreads.
I agree that we should have more furs and less humans around, but oh well. ^^; Take it with a grain of salt and do your best.
GO FURRIES! *wags tail and winks*  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:28 pm
*glomps*
Yay I completely agree with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 pm
**wriggles and swishes her tail** i am naturally pessimistic, but love when people to get me to think positive! YAY!!  

AlishkaNix
Crew

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 am
I try to be optimistic... TRY to be... though, I have my share of downer opinions and thoughts. sweatdrop It just makes life more bearable that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:42 am
yeeeaaahhh...being pessimistic kinda makes depression worse...but i try to think of it in a positive way, if that makes sense. like...if you think everything is going to be bad, then when something good happens, it is SO freakishly exciting >.>  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:16 pm
Eheheh, (BTW I'll say that ALOT)

After like a 7day break from hanging out with 18yr olds and Furries, I found school really odd. The way people feel as if they have to make fun of you just for being YOU really illudes me. I really got to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm
I agree there should be more furs then mankind but there should still be some or we would know how much better then them we are razz

And I agree with about everything RavendorFoxx said  

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:26 pm
awwww. i wish i could jsut hang out with 18 years olds and furries! hehe.

but seriously, people are stupid that way. we were just talking about it in book club (yes, i'm a dork). how the "popular" people always seem to be the ones that make of people and stuff. what's up with that? why can't people (or furries, or "freaks", or what have you) just be who they ARE?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:09 pm
People will be people, and I will never be able to understand them, NEVER sweatdrop . Why anyone wants to put another down really doesn't make sense.  

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:46 pm
the reason i think that people put each other down (now this is my opinion and not a fact) is because they feel insecure about them self's so they make other people sad and insecure so they can feel better about them self's. witch usually never works so they try harder...and then they become what we know low life scum that dose not need to live on this earth.. but as i said this is just my opinion...

more power to the furry race... i love how nice they are and how i have never see one furry put another furry down no matter what.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:19 pm
That ish true, Furries seem to always be nice to kin 3nodding  

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 am
And that is the reason why I like most animals more then humans sweatdrop , and why I only tell a few handful of people every aspect of me. Heck , I don't even tell my family half as much, because most are judgmental and just wouldn't accept it.
Hopefully when I move to Wa/ visit moscow, ID i'll meet some furries.  
Random Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff