Poll Whore (yes)
View Results

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:39 pm
In the movie Speed (1994)-the chrome MP5K near the end of the movie. Everything was chrome except the magazine and maybe the grips stare

Somebody please sticky this  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:47 pm
I think this is V3 actually.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 pm
Rommel is right this is V3

Do we REALLY need another Sticky??? I mean seriously, we already have 5. Make it a poll and if you get over 6 votes for yes then it shall be stickied.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:41 pm
OOOOhhh..... Check this out...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The first service weapon which can be identified as conforming to the specification of an assault rifle dates back to the First World War; the Russian Federov Avtomat of 1916.

his was a selective fire weapon using a short-recoil action. It was originally chambered for Federov's own purpose-designed 6.5mm cartridge, but as the Great War was then underway there was no chance of a new cartridge being adopted, so he modified his gun to use the Japanese 6.5x50SR Arisaka cartridge, large quantities of the guns and ammunition having been acquired by Russia to meet a shortfall in their supply of rifles. This was an excellent choice, as the cartridge combined moderate recoil with a good long-range performance, but only a few thousand Avtomats were made. They were used in action in the Russian Civil War (reportedly seeing action as late as the Winter War with Finland in 1939-40) and thereby earned their place in small-arms history."

More info  

Freak_090
Captain

Sidal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:34 am
Croatia's RT-20 Antimateriel Sniper Rifle  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 am
... wow.

Makes me think of a small Flak 88 by the way it absorbs the recoil.

But this thing is ugly.
Looks like a barrel attached to a stock.  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:02 am
I agree with freak. We have enough stickied threads.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:09 pm

ahh yes, the worlds largest zip-gun.  

Freak_090
Captain

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:20 pm
Freak_090

ahh yes, the worlds largest zip-gun.

I think we found a winner for that other guy's "Most powerful rifle" question XP  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This is either a grenade launcher or a car muffler with a plunger.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Requiem6661
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This is either a grenade launcher or a car muffler with a plunger.

*facepalm* It's a japanese knee mortar.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:09 pm
Requiem6661

This is a 50mm Japanese Model 89 grenade launcher.

http://www.mortarsinminiature.com/JapType89.htm

That was Japan's answer to our 40mm grenade launcher. Built in 1929, it was cheap and easy to deploy. Only problem was recoil. The curved plate was designed for soil. However, soldiers got stupid and used their upper legs instead. Their reward was shattered bones.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:02 pm
Floyd
Requiem6661

That was Japan's answer to our 40mm grenade launcher. Built in 1929, it was cheap and easy to deploy. Only problem was recoil. The curved plate was designed for soil. However, soldiers got stupid and used their upper legs instead. Their reward was shattered bones.

Dude, my senior year economics teachers has one of these. The guy is an Ebay sniper and a military collector, and he found one for like, 20 bucks. I heard theyre very rare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:21 pm
Anima_Raptor
Floyd
Requiem6661

Dude, my senior year economics teachers has one of these. The guy is an Ebay sniper and a military collector, and he found one for like, 20 bucks. I heard theyre very rare
I bet they are. I'd imagine most Japanese who used them got off one shot and then spent fifteen minutes smashing it into a nearby rock to take the mind off the pain of their freshly-broken leg.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Charley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:30 pm
What is that semi-auto pistol manufactured in Dubai or United Arab Emirates? I forgot the name, but that thing is a big wad of ugly spread on crackers.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff