The Sick Joke Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:26 pm
The question of the days is:
What was the sickest joke that you have been victim of or have preformed?

For me, the sickest joke I have been victim of was faking near death. My ex's friend calls me on a Monday morning (this week) to tell me Jessica had been involved in a near fatal car accident and she was between life and death. The thing is that she lives in Ottawa, 450km from where I live. So I call my employer to tell him what happened and letting him know I'm taking a week off, get into my car and drive like a maniac to Ottawa with my heart pounding. When i got to my ex's friends place to know where Jess is, guess who i find there. Jess and her friends sitting in the living room.

Interesting fact though, I made it from Val-d'Or to ottawa in 2.5 hours. Assuming Ottawa is 450 km away this means the avg speed I was going at was 180km/h... 110mph  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:58 am
Wow... eek

The sickest joke I have performed was to get out of going to my friend's house on the weekend. So, she calls me up, asking if I wanted her to come pick me up or not. Then I told her I was in the hospital because I fell out a window. rofl She was so worried about me! She tried to come see me "in the hospital," but then I quickly noted that visitors were not allowed. She never found out I was faking.  

Twisted Maggot

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:10 pm
My ex threatening suicide multiple times following our breakup.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:06 pm
My (ex) boyfriend pretended that he got hacked all of his items were gone just to see how I would react... when I found out he was faking I was mad and he promised never to do it again stare  

Oterys

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:38 pm
I can't think of anything big, just small tiny things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:49 pm
share plz?  

the_underworks

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:00 pm
Oh, I just remembered a sick joke I've been the victim of!

Okay, so my friend and I always do all this crap to each other, it's really funny. But one time, he went a liiittle bit too far. I was climbling a tree (don't ask...) and all I hear is him screaming and running toward the tree I was in. He was frantic, and saying stuff like "Oh my God, oh my God, you gotta help! You gotta help them!" (or something like that) I asked what was wrong, and he started crying. He actually started crying. And that made me jump out of the tree, literally, and I started crying too. I asked him again what was wrong, and he said he found his parents dead when he got back from school. It got to the point where I called 911. When I did, when I was actually on the phone with them, he started laughing and went, "Got'cha!" I got back at him... Let's just say, violently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:21 pm
lemme guess... you had a rly good time explaining that to the cops LOL  

the_underworks

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:26 pm
Lmao, the cops never really came. They overheard Corey (my friend) laughing in the background, and I apologized, hung up, and beat him up. Funny thing is, he was 14 and I was 12 at the time. xd Or was I 13? Hm... God, I hate math... Nope, I was 12, turning 13. There we go. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:28 pm
AAAAAh,,, where I come from, the cops have this obligation to show up no matter what when there is a 911 call.  

the_underworks

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:32 pm
Hm. Interesting. Here, they just stay on the line until you tell them what's happening and then they say they're on their way. Unless it's a false emergency, like in my case... stare Then you have to tell them it was a wrong number or something, and that's the only way they won't come.

*mumbles* Stupid Corey... stare Ooh, that reminds me. I have a prank call I need to make... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:40 pm
I actually can't think of any small one either, except someone telling my something then me finding out later it wasn't true, but thats not really a joke. I usually end up ruining the jokes people try and play one me because I either do something completely different then what they thought I would do or I just figure it out and purposely do or say something different.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

sublime_necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:57 am
I tried getting my ex into an accident by walking into on coming traffic, hoping that she would follow...and she did...but dammit, cars stopped, and she cried when it almost hit her...I thought it was funny...so does this count?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:20 pm
sublime_necromancer
I tried getting my ex into an accident by walking into on coming traffic, hoping that she would follow...and she did...but dammit, cars stopped, and she cried when it almost hit her...I thought it was funny...so does this count?

eek Why the ******** would you do that?!  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 pm
sublime_necromancer
Kinda funny and gutsy, but I personally think you should get some help.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff