Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
what can we do to save the palestinian?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divine_ashura

Friendly Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 pm
as a muslim we should do someting to help our brother n sisters...
from now on i hav stop buying israel products...we have to coorperate to stop funding the israel...so let us all gather to stop the cruelty of the zionis... exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:57 am
i stopped buying israel products for long time, but the problem is that starbucks (the owner of this coffee shop is israeli) is opened at our university and most of the girls here buy from it even if they don't drink anything. just for show off. -_-;; so yeah the owner of starbucks gains millions and donates them to israel. neutral
so this would never stop..  

The Broken Winged Angel

Sir_Zaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 am
Make me president, and lent me a atom bomb, that should do it 3nodding pirate wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 am
Salam all, there are many stuff we can do to help even though the war had ended, and boycotting israelis one of those good ideas, i stopped buying theri products, remember mcdonald is their product also, you can also donate money if you can, and one of the best thing to do is to go jihad with them, fight with them, thats the best thing to do, and Im sure you guys have heard the hadith where if you go to jihad until you come back, its like praying and fasting nonstop until you come back. wsalam and brothers and sisters make dua for me, ill appreciate it.  

Dhul-Noon

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 am
Dhul noon is really cool ^^ He's about joining the taliban i think wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:37 pm
The Broken Winged Angel
i stopped buying israel products for long time, but the problem is that starbucks (the owner of this coffee shop is israeli) is opened at our university and most of the girls here buy from it even if they don't drink anything. just for show off. -_-;; so yeah the owner of starbucks gains millions and donates them to israel. neutral
so this would never stop..

OH WHY DO PPL HAVE TO SHOW OFF?! AHH!  

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

divineseraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Don't be an idiot. Neither side is worth saving. They can either learn to share or both drop dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:42 am
divineseraph
Don't be an idiot. Neither side is worth saving. They can either learn to share or both drop dead.

excuse me, did you just call me an idiot??!  

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

EtSh Cool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am
Aphrodite Jr
divineseraph

excuse me, did you just call me an idiot??!

Yo divine want to post stop insulting , and you're right .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 pm
divineseraph
I do agree. Both sides do need to share. I'm sick of this ceaseless squabbling, like children fighting over a candy bar.  

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:31 am
candybar?

stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:22 am
The_Pathan
candybar?

stare

Candy bar, holy land, same thing.

Do you really think God wants the human race killing itself over who owns the prime real estate?

Come on, think.  

divineseraph

General Debate Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces