Submit

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:35 pm
Because this guild needs more life. xp

This topic is not meant to offend anybody. It's there for the people who happen to feel surprised about something and want to share it.

Anyway, some time ago I stumbled on a Beyblade fic (I think it got delated since than) and it looked quite promising until the writer wrote that Yuriy was an android. I had good long laughing feat over this one. Why?

Because I like sci-fi and know that a cyborg is not the same as an android. Plus I'm such a silly creature who thinks people should know what they're writing about.

(For those who don't know the difference: an android is a human-looking robot/automaton - think Chobits - and a cyborg is part-human, part-machine.)

Discuss:
- situations in which you were shocked by what other people didn't know
- what you think everbody should know  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:21 pm
I think that everyone should know that I pwn. ;~;

And also that I make jokes that aren't funny but they make me laugh and that's all that matters.

ALSO: There is nothing I know that people don't already know.

AKA: I'M DUMB.

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:58 pm
.Krazy.Kira.
I think that everyone should know that I pwn. ;~;

And also that I make jokes that aren't funny but they make me laugh and that's all that matters.

ALSO: There is nothing I know that people don't already know.

AKA: I'M DUMB.

Well, at least you admit it. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:32 am
I'm still shocked by the amount of people who don't know that Rai and Mao are siblings, especially since it has been spread around now for over a year. There are still fics appearing featuring that pairing. In fact, I'm not sure if I should be shocked or disturbed. confused  

Clarrisani

Liberal Informer

10,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:46 pm
Gya XD I wish I had more time to dedicate to this guild ;.;

It amazes me whenever I read a fic where Rei thinks that Mao is "the pink b***h" or "evil bubblegum monster" or some other terrible name.

Because, you know, it's so obvious in the show that Rei hates her guts.

Apparently most people are not aware that Rei is a kind and loving person and is like best friends with Mao.

I also saw a TyKa fic where Kai and Rei hated each other's guts... which also doesn't make sense because Kai gets on well with Rei and vice versa.

Bah. T'is impudence.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:21 pm
Umm...one question...who's Mao? x.x; Heh....I don't think I've seen this character appear in the Beyblade shows, i've been able to see yet.... Oh! How I wish I could locate my VCR and record the Beyblade shows I miss! I need frak'n Tivo! >o<;Then I'd be able to watch all the freak'n episodes I want when my schedule allows me too!

High School + College night classes = Hell!

I swear! Why did I ever agree to taking them! T.T

Crystalline Rose

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:14 am
CrimsonRequiem
Umm...one question...who's Mao? x.x; Heh....I don't think I've seen this character appear in the Beyblade shows, i've been able to see yet.... Oh! How I wish I could locate my VCR and record the Beyblade shows I miss! I need frak'n Tivo! >o<;Then I'd be able to watch all the freak'n episodes I want when my schedule allows me too!

High School + College night classes = Hell!

I swear! Why did I ever agree to taking them! T.T

Mao is Mariah. The evil dubbers changed her pretty, pretty name. (They could at least call her "Maria". The "h" at the end makes the name sound so ugly.)

@ [Mourir] People write Kai and Rei hating each other? stare Pairing wars suck. I have nothing more to add.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:33 am
Pairing wars... its so amazing the things people can pick out of a show. Out of a single scene in fact. A simple scene where two characters are talking could be read as secretly flirting or secretly plotting each others death... let the pairing wars begin... rolleyes  

Clarrisani

Liberal Informer

10,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:48 am
Death to pairing wars... *stabby stabby*

My friend confounded me the other day. He's completely addicted to Ag Buff (the concession in the Agriculture building on campus) and I told him we must eat at Tim Hortons some day. He proceeded to ask me "Why would we eat there, all they sell is desserts and coffee." Wtf? gonk I wonder where he's been the last... decade... I've dragged him into one before too. ._. The words "And then I ate the bowl" meant nothing to him. He probably thought I was on crack.

The people who enter the CDs into my public library's catalogue think that Greenday, Incubus and Nickleback are metal. lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:07 am
I don't get Kai/Hilary pairings.... when they first meet, they're like, grrr, I don't trust you.
And Kai doesn't seem to be that type, either.  

Riharu-chan

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:08 am
Prixy

The people who enter the CDs into my public library's catalogue think that Greenday, Incubus and Nickleback are metal. lol

Metal? The poor under-educated things. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:51 am
Prixy

I find that hilarious. Poor things. My dear sister, Stalker of Shadows, is going to be completely horrified when she learns this - right before she comes up with an explaination and cure for them. xp  

Clarrisani

Liberal Informer

10,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:02 am
Prixy
The words "And then I ate the bowl" meant nothing to him. He probably thought I was on crack.

I've never had one of those bowls. I always usually have a chicken salad sandwitch thingie. ;-; I want one. Just so I can go around saying:

'Dude, I ate the bowl. O_O' =)

Uh...I dunno where this reply is going. =]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:59 pm
Yah, I dunno what they're on. gonk the system's so effed up it makes me sad. The only real metal they have in the system are Rhapsody, Nightwish, Dream Teater and Metallica. Though Metallica only half counts... It also lists all the metal as "heavy metal" xd

You should see their catigorisation of graphic novels. Holee eff.

www.saskatoonlibrary.com is the site. If it lets you view it then click search the catalogue. The damn thing's a nightmare and buggers so easily. I bet the system's about a decade old...

@Kira, I've never had one of the bread bowls either. I like their parmasan tomato soup. <3

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Clarrisani

Liberal Informer

10,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:28 pm
Okay, here's one for you. My dear sister and beta, Stalker of Shadows, has a theory. She told me this the other day. Her theory is as to why Kai is so skinny in V-Force. She believes, after what occured in season one, Kai fell apart - this was why he quit blading. Part of this breakdown included anorexia or something of the like.

Now, I'm not saying if I agree with her on this or not, just tossing it up to see what you think.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff