Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Princess Mononoke!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:09 pm
You can post whether you like it or not, why you think that way you think, and how AWESOME it was!! (unless, you didn't like it... sweatdrop )

I LOVED IT!! The animation was great and just loved the story-line! smile
How about you?!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:25 pm
it cane on film4 a few mths ago and i loved it, have to see the others but that one i would buy 4laugh heart heart  

Blood Raven777

Spangling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:32 pm
I'm in love with the movie. My friend suggested I watch it and I went out to buy it and when I watched it I just fell in love with it. Hayao Miyazaki is an amazing director. I love all of his movies. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:59 pm
It was an awesome film!! I love most studio Ghibley but this did have me spell binded! It was hard at first to work out who was a villain an who wasn't, but then you realize that no one is really evil! Just have different values! The end was sad kinda! I wonder if the spirit god will live again!  

-Stumblefoot-

Timid Punk

Luna28c

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:08 pm
i love princess mononoke, of the best, i really love the studio ghibli films  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:26 pm
omg i loved this movie!!, i first saw it when i was like 5. back then i was scared of it lol. but now adays its my favorite movie of all times <3!  

dragonhunther

yokonekodemon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:06 pm
i loved princess mononoke since i first saw that movie... havnt seen it in awhile tho sadly, but i love it alot. the story line and plot, just bout everything about it... im glad that wolf didnt kill her when she was a baby cuz she could of.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:50 pm
princess mononoke is one of the most amazing anime movies i have ever seen!  

wizzypooh

Talim777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:18 pm
i love this movie. its epic!!! i just recently bought the movie at HEB. i didnt think they would hav that movie but as i walked by i saw it and bought this movie and naussicaa of the valley of the wind  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 pm
Talim777
i love this movie. its epic!!! i just recently bought the movie at HEB. i didnt think they would hav that movie but as i walked by i saw it and bought this movie and naussicaa of the valley of the wind

They're both great movies. I like the valley of the wind better though. They have really cool bugs too  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Dark_Night1_Wing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 pm
I loved Princess Mononoke since i first saw that movie been awhile since Ive watched it though. I like the wolves biggrin  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games