Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply PC and other Platform Gaming
World of Warcraft

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:28 am
What realm(s) do you play on? What classes do you favor? Do you prefer Alliance or Horde?

I currently have a character on Andorhal. My favorite class that I've tried is warlock, and I prefer Horde. I might try an Alliance character eventually, just for the heck of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:05 pm
Level 80 alliance warlock on Firetree, named Ellukio. Mostly naxx 25 epics, though I still need a new 1H weapon.

Mostly play alliance, and would seriously consider playing a different class if I didn't hate leveling up so much. Warlocks got seriously shafted in WotLK, to the extent where we're literally the worst PVP class. period. Supposedly we're getting buffed in 3.1 though.  

nitnit
Captain

justamoose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:11 pm
I just started playing a couple of weeks ago. I haven't decided which I like best, I have an alliance mage and a hunter for horde. So far I like my mage better D:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 pm
Sentinels: Magonarka - Level 62 Orc Death Knight (Unholy)
Firetree: Deroeni - Level 55 Draenei Death Knight (Might go frost)

I play mostly Horde because of their +Combat racial abilities. My favorite classes are Shaman and Warrior.  

Magonarka-2

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:33 pm
I started playing a week or two ago. I have a Dwarf Hunter on Firetree - it's level 27 so far.

I think I'll make a priest when I'm done with this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 am
Woot! Just got Hellreaver for my Orc DK today! biggrin  

Magonarka-2

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 pm
So am the only person with a level 80 around here? -_-;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:22 pm
nitnit
So am the only person with a level 80 around here? -_-;;
Probably.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:40 pm
Since almost everything in the game right now is retardedly easy, other than PVP which I suck at / am playing what is currently the worst class for that, I plan on getting The Exalted title. That's right. 40 Exalted titles. Better get crackin'.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:55 pm
nitnit
Since almost everything in the game right now is retardedly easy, other than PVP which I suck at / am playing what is currently the worst class for that, I plan on getting The Exalted title. That's right. 40 Exalted titles. Better get crackin'.
Good luck with that. Hopefully they un-nerf warlocks soon, so you can actually stand a decent chance at PVP.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:10 pm
Sarth + 2 drakes down. There goes the second hardest thing in the game currently =| hopefully ulduar will actually be challenging.

Also apparently only 19% of all guilds that have done some raid content have done that... lolwut. WotLK is seriously easy mode so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:14 am
I play on Eldre'Thalas i Favor Warriors and prefer the Alliance
I just got 58 yesterday two more levels till titans grip  

terraemporer

Assasin Altair

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:49 am
I have got a wow account but I some how got bored after a few days of playing it on and off, I got to level 20 hunter then got bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 am
lvl 53 undead warlock on stormscale. and i dont see how locks are the worst at PvP. i could pwn pallys and warriors when i was in the 30s. i did die a lot but that was mostly against hunters and rogues.  

othgan243

Shirtless Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ElikAruna

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:53 pm
I don't really prefer alliance or horde. My irl friends say Alliance guys are all jackasses but I really dont notice a difference between the two. I'm an altaholic, so I have 7 characters, 6 of which are lvl 20 or below, and my mains a lvl 50 human warlock. Idk bout lock's pvp skillz but she solos better than any of my others toons.  
PC and other Platform Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games