Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:52 pm
The royal saiyans Prince Vegeta and Empress Dee have made this their new home since the death of King Vegeta.

However, their very first challenge is about to face them.

The start of the saga! Yay!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:16 pm
Bardock had just landed from a previous mission, and flew his way toward the new castle. He had come to see Prince Vegeta and Empress Dee. A few saiyans around the castle were standing in front of the door. He mentioned he was here to see Prince Vegeta and opened the doors. As soon as he entered the throne room, he stopped slightly bowing a bit "Empress Dee. Prince Vegeta.." "I might have some new information"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:21 pm
Dee smiled and said, "It's always a pleasure to see you Bardock. So, what news do you have for me and my husband?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:28 pm
Bardock looked at Empress Dee and said "Actually from what i see in my visions, The New Saiyan race is planning to split for two planets. Our planet.. and Planet Malachor." "This split might be harder to enforce on the Bad Saiyans."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 pm
Dee chuckled, she said, "Sometimes, you worry too much, Bardock. Though, you do have a point. Those saiyans who are against Vegeta and I wouldn't really welcome the move. I did discover a new uninhabited planet fairly close to this one, but...how to move creatures like that without creating some pandimonium. Bardock, I would like you to speak with both Sama and Viper and find out if those two would be willing to help move the saiyans willing to serve Malachor and those two. If the saiyans find out that they may get a ruler other than Vegeta and I, it may make the move less... um... violent."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Bardock said "I will inform the two.. But I will provide backup in case the two get in way over their heads, with the move. Some of the Saiyans are still stuck in the old ways, so things might be a little harder then expected. I believe Viper can take over them if needed.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 pm
Dee smiled and replied, "That is great news to hear, Bardock. I knew I could count on you for such a mission. Oh, and if the saiyans get really mean on ya, more than you can handle like, contact Kakkorot. He'll help you out. If there is any saiyan that I know who hates injustice of any sort, even if its his own kind, he'll fight and likely to the death if need be. Raditz can vouch for that. Ha ha ha! Vegeta came close once too, to meeting his death at the hands of your son because Vegeta's mind had been warped by Frieza so badly at the time. If it wasn't for Kakkorot's sense of fair play and seeing at the last minute what Vegeta's true intentions were, then that's how the Vegeta managed to live. Otherwise, Krillin would have finished Vegeta off and well... the saiyan race would have ended that day."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:11 pm
Kenji finally arrived at the castle and sighed. "Well here goes something" he said as he knocked on the door and awaited for a response. It was odd for him to be the only Namekian on the Saiyan home world, but it was his punishment and he was stuck with it. He only hoped he could understand what was going on between the two waring groups.  

Srian Masahiro

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Dee excited raced to the door and used a great amount of effort to open it, earning her a well deserved look from Vegeta. She then saw a Namekian boy.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see a Namek here, but please, come in young healer. I know the castle isn't much, but its far better than the old place. So, what brings you to Vegetasai?" Dee was smiling as she said this.

Unlike most of the other saiyans, Dee was a really kind being. She prefered peace over war, though she also knew that being a being of warrior blood, she didn't mind seeing the violence. For sometimes peace is brought about in war.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:20 pm
Kenji sighed as he looked at her. "Well, I was exiled here, and how i got here specifically is apparently to check out both sides of the conflict." he said with a sigh, he did not exactly like the situation he was in and knew it would be best to find an ally somewhere otherwise he would be in deep trouble. So he knew he should either join up with Dee or with the other Saiyan group. First though he figured he would find out exactly what he was fighting for.  

Srian Masahiro

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:01 pm
Dee closed the door behind her after the Namekian walked in gazing at the scenery while he had answered her question. She then replied to him, "I see. Guru is likely testing your true loyalties. For the side you do choose is whether or not Guru allows you back home. Now to answer your question on who is fighting and for what, well... I am fighting for peace amongst the saiyans. I mean, however much peace there can be. Saiyans love to fight anyways, which I don't plan to take away that from them, but I also know that there are other ways to fight. Much cleaner and nobler ways of fighting. Viper seems to have a different point of view. She thinks that by changing the ways of the saiyans now would upset the balance of nature. Since you have arrived, you will not be harmed. Though you will have to choose an allied side. For that I am certain."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:54 am
Kenji nodded as he observed her carefully. Even with his advanced senses and hearing he was not able to pick up any trace of deception on her face or in what she said. "Alright then...I will choose to remain here for now" he said carefully choosing what he was saying. He was not fully convinced to join this side however he did like it more so then the others he had met with. So here he would stay and learn.  

Srian Masahiro

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:44 pm
Bardock slightly finished listening to Dee, and said "I'll find Kakkarot a bit later.."

Just as he was on his way out of the throne room, He turned to see a Namekian.. He didn't quite make out the Namekian's name but he did watch him, curious to what exactly he was doing on Vegetasai..

Even if there was a civil war going on between them, and Viper's side..  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:16 pm
blade was curios of Planet Vegetasai and sence he was not a true member of planet machlor he desided to pay dee and vegeta a visit.

blade came to the castle and knoked on the door.  

gotenks ss1
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:40 pm
Dee then rushed to answer it. She again yanked open the door and said, "Come on in, Blade. Ooh, looks like you need some medical treatment. Good thing we have a handy-dandy Namek who just walked in not long before you."

She walked over to Kenji then said, "It would be greatly appreciated if you could heal this saiyan. Kenji, you see, since you have chosen a side, and I know that Guru can see what you are doing, if you can be our... healer for some of the saiyans that walk in here, then you shall earn more stamina per saiyan healed. For that shall be my gift to you for helping my side. Does that sound fair to you?"  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff