Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 pm
The home of King Cold, Prince Frieza, and Prince Cooler.

These three villains, and yes they are evil, are in this place plotting what to do now. They have been humiliated by the "monkeys" far too many times and must come up with better strategy.

It is here that they have summoned any creature that wishes to do the Saiyans some serious harm to join their army.

The only rule here is that No Saiyan Can Be In Frieza's New Army!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 am
" King Cold, I come before you to tell you some news, " said Lesune. ( Lesune and Turles are wearing a device under their armor that made them not look like Saiyans. ) " Its about the monkeys, your highness, " Turles added. Both waited for a response.  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:35 pm
(Yay! It looks like Darkred or saiyan_ninja told you about my plan yesterday John. This is awesome! And completely perfect to the storyline. I can hardly wait to see this unfold.)

"What is it that you have to report Lesune and Turles?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:45 pm
( surprised I don't know what you're talking about. I just thought it'd make a good twist if teh Cold Family came in to the story. )
It seems the civil war is coming to a close, the opportune moment to strike would be now sire, " Lesune said

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:48 pm
Frieza got up and looked over at his father and frowned "Even though the civil war is over, we still have to deal with several strong monkeys... Between the leader of the monkey planet, and that lower-level solider.

A monkey is still a monkey no matter how strong they are.

"Speaking of which, my newest soliders.. how would you like to do some spy work.."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:39 am
" It all depends lord Frieza, where should we spy? " Turles asked.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 pm
King Cold replied, "I am going to send you back to Planet Vegetasai, home of those wretched monkeys. But this time, I am sending Frieza and his henchmen to follow you. If you fail this time, Lesune, don't bother coming home. Do you understand me?"

(I thought Dark PMed you about the plan. It looks like I am going to have to fill you in.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 pm
" As you wish, King Cold. Lord Frieza, alert me when you're ready sir. I'll sned for Dodoria and his elites with your permission. " Lesune bowed along with Turles. When he stood looking at The 2 he wondered how this was going to turn out. If he'd fail again or not. He was supposed to have made another uprising among the Saiyans last time he was on Vegetasai.
( Thanks for the pm: Dee! It helps! )

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 pm
(You're welcome.)

King Cold smirked wickedly as he witnessed Lesune and Turles head to Lord Frieza's official space ship. The new one that Cold gave to him for his birthday.

Turning to his other son Cooler, Cold said, "Follow them after they leave, my son. But not too closely so they are aware of it. I have a feeling that one of Frieza's men might betray him."  
The Arcossian Planet - Frieza's home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games