Name: Nick, or Gryff will work fine
Relationship status: Single
Looking for: Casual Friend, Good Friend, Short Term/Long Term relationship
Species: Siberian Tiger, Orange fur, white stripes, images in my profile, etc.

About yourself:
My name's Nick and my fursona is Gryffins the Siberian Tiger. My fursona was inspired by a comic book character that I grew up with, Hobbes.
I've commissioned quite a few images of my fursona over the years, not a plethora but enough.
My FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/Gryffins

I am very much into gaming, though I am mainly a PC gamer, and only own a PC. Though doesn't mean I won't come over and get completely owned at console games. x3 But most of the PC games I play are, Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike Source, World of Warcraft, Unreal Tournament 3, Warcraft 3, etc. etc. So feel free to hit me up for someone online gaming.
You can add me on my steam: FidgetGryffins

I am also a very big music enthusiast, I enjoy all genres of music though I mostly just listen to Indie, Ambient, and Rap.

Along with music, I enjoy watching a large variety of movies, though I mostly enjoy comedies. My favorite actors are Mel Brooks, Robin Williams, Jim Carey, Michael Winslow, Mike Myers, Bruce Willis, etc.

I've been in the fur fandom for 6 going onto 7 years now. I am always looking for new friends, and also maybe a future mate if luck strikes me at least once in my lifetime. xD

But feel free to hit me up on my messengers I am always up for a chat.