Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Rocksalt shells Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krilliad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Anyone know where someone could buy these?
Just a thought, are they even legal in Kommifornia?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 pm
When my grandpa was a kid he got shot in the a** with rock salt shells for stealing a watermelon. He said they're illegal now though. Anyway if all else fails you can get some shells, extract the shot and replace it with rock salt yourself.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm
Oh, so my answer wasn't good enough, huh?

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:35 pm
These days, it's considered cruel an unusual punishment. If you're going to shoot someone, shoot to kill, not to wound.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 am
Fresnel
These days, it's considered cruel an unusual punishment. If you're going to shoot someone, shoot to kill, not to wound.

We're really messed up now aren't we?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:10 am
Fresnel
Bullshit, if some a*****e breaks in my house, I'd use rocksalt to teach him a lesson. Plus, "wrongful death" lawsuits have been flying around too much with the truly guilty walking away with tens of thousands of dollars. I'd put him on the ground with the rocksalt long enough to document that he, in fact, broke in and that I was in self defense.  

Sidal

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:38 am
Sidal
Fresnel
Bullshit, if some a*****e breaks in my house, I'd use rocksalt to teach him a lesson. Plus, "wrongful death" lawsuits have been flying around too much with the truly guilty walking away with tens of thousands of dollars. I'd put him on the ground with the rocksalt long enough to document that he, in fact, broke in and that I was in self defense.

Let's put it this way.
The person you used non-lethal force against, can argue that it wasn't warranted, that the person didn't make a threatening gesture and that you shot him/her just because.
It all comes down to, dead men don't tell a tale.
The family might argue that you didn't have to shoot the person but again, they weren't there and their point is moot.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 pm
Regardless, I'm going to throw in whatever shell is closest to me at the time. It will likely be BBB steel because that's what I use for hunting. I wouldn't say "oh wait a second while I go get a more lethal round because that's what the law wants me to do." That would just be stupid.  

Man of the Demoneye

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:13 pm
I'm most likely using #3 buck, because it's what's loaded. And if I NEED to, I can quickly and easily switch to a rifled slug.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:55 pm
Well, if I had to use my shotgun, I'd have the choke out and alternate feeding 00 buck and slugs.

Buckshot first of course, don't want to have the one with high aiming demand at the first shot.

It is safe to use slugs in a smooth bore if the choke is taken out right?  

Barru

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:19 am
Barru
Well, if I had to use my shotgun, I'd have the choke out and alternate feeding 00 buck and slugs.

Buckshot first of course, don't want to have the one with high aiming demand at the first shot.

It is safe to use slugs in a smooth bore if the choke is taken out right?
I can't see why not.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:51 am
Simple argument: I don't know you, you were in my house uninvited, get out. If they don't, hit 'em in the knee or lower chest. Then again, like you said, Dead men tell no tales. Just gotta make it look like they died of warning shots. Shoot them in the legs till they turn around; never shoot a man in the back. lol  

Sidal

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:30 am
Sidal
Simple argument: I don't know you, you were in my house uninvited, get out. If they don't, hit 'em in the knee or lower chest. Then again, like you said, Dead men tell no tales. Just gotta make it look like they died of warning shots. Shoot them in the legs till they turn around; never shoot a man in the back. lol
Rocksalt and PURPOSEFULLY maiming wounds will land your a** in a nice jail cell with heavy criminal and civil fines on your head.
You ALWAYS shoot to stop. You do not shoot to warn. You do not shoot to kill. You DO NOT SHOOT TO MAIM. You ALWAYS shoot until the threat stops  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:34 pm
uryu ishida
Sidal
Rocksalt and PURPOSEFULLY maiming wounds will land your a** in a nice jail cell with heavy criminal and civil fines on your head.
You ALWAYS shoot to stop. You do not shoot to warn. You do not shoot to kill. You DO NOT SHOOT TO MAIM. You ALWAYS shoot until the threat stops
It actually looks better on your part if the guy is a bloody pulp with a mountain of shells laying just down the hallway.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:58 pm
uryu ishida
Sidal

Calm down sparky, the commies are gone now XD  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces