Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey
  Hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:48 am
Well for my questing items...it would appear that I have to somehow save up 290000 gaia gold. (XD!!!!).

How much do you all need before you can reach your goal? sweatdrop
And what are your ways of saving gold for the items you want? Or do you use real money to get the items you like?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:02 am
I'm not really questing now.....although I do admire that new pearl item that just came out.

My gold mostly comes from the daily chance, posting, and voting.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:16 am
I have already got one item down my sword. mrgreen
I got help from a friend and I sold a few items I had.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 am
bloody hell lady! lol

To get what I really want i need at least 100-200k. I rarely get past 10k before spending it on lotsa stuff haha rolleyes

But i'm trying this time -haha

I get it mainly off posting and zomg nowadays. yup  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:39 am
yeh i need like 2,468,761 gold sweatdrop
im saving,selling o and buying evolving items and selling them  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:16 am
@Moon
Yeah I'm eyeing that too as well. XD It's already worth 130,000 *about that much* in the market so it's one of the items I wanna save gold for. XD I get gold by posting and voting too. But sometimes my gold has to go on other things particularly during events toward the guild since the guild mule is sometimes not enough. ^_^' So sometimes..before I know it...all my gold is gone. XD But I have 19K at the moment!! Whoo-hoo!! Just.... 271000 gold to go. sweatdrop

@ Andy
Oh congrats on reaching your goal!! ^_^ What are you gonna save for now?

@DT
LOL!
I heard ZOMG gets you good gold since you can collect items....I was thinking of trying it out but I'm not really good at it. Especially since ZOMG runs kinda slow for some reason... crying
But I will try! PS: Wow!! 100-200k! Looks like we're both trying to save around the same amount! Good luck! ^_^

@Dot
*gasp*
......*gasp again*
Wow...good luck!!!! o_o!!!!! lol
Selling evo's should make it easy hopefully since evo's round up to a lot of money down the line.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:22 am
thanks and yeh they do  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:42 am
Maybe the Infernal spirit Evo it looks cool. Although My cousin said she would buy me an item from the cash shop. Im also thinking Gimpi  

Andy _1134

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:09 pm
Good luck getting that.
I don't really play Gaia much... about once a week I'll check the guild...
It's been about three-four monthes of rarely being active on Gaia and I only have 2,688 gold at the moment. (That will change, considering I'm about to post this....)
Oh, but I'd loooooooooooove it if someone could... *ahem* donate... a... uhm... Mabrook Doll or Jinxi's Charm. That'd be great. XD sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 pm
haahaa, i dont quest now >.< it seems that i tend to be able to save much more when i dont think about it and just let my gg grow biggrin i do tt by daily chance, posting here and sometimes invest on evo items. but evo are long term tho and im still waiting now! but i think ill keep my fallen wish, its too cute^^ so much for investing huh!  

Fate-J

sutysr574

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 am
I am helping one of my friends save up for some things. All I know is she wants Fox ears, and alot of the G Lol blood things and the Midnight and Blood Bat things or what ever they are called, and trading the gold to her mule account that she is keeping all of her gold so she does not spend any of it so she can keep it  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games