Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Vampire RP; Private (NorthernStarChaser and Bigfoot9000) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:27 am
In order to not clog our inboxs with messages, me and NSC (NorthernStarChaser) are gonna post our vampire RP here.

Please, and thank you, nobody else post here. stare (But you're more then welcome to read along...)

Characters:
Sven Klasuner (me)
Morgause Azariel (NorthernStarChaser)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 am
(Opening post from me)

Licking his pale lips of any traces of blood, Sven Klasuner hunched over as he quietly lowered the young girl's body to the cold stone of the alley. "I'm sorry to inconvenience you of your lifeblood, but I have a greater need for it..." Sven says to the corpse. Turning his back on her body Sven gracefully scaled the building to his left, easily finding small hand and footholds in the shoddy craftsmanship.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:29 am
(NSC's reply to my opening post)

Morgause Azariel's long brunette hair glistened in the moonlight as it danced with the breeze atop the buildings. She was jumping silently from rooftop to rooftop, testing the air in an attempt to find her next meal. She hadn't fed in a few days, but she was a picky eater so she was used to it.

She jumped to the next roof, stopping suddenly. The breeze twisted her hair into her face, but she didn't bother to move it. She was using other senses at the moment, actually, it was her nose. She could smell the faint sent of spilled blood and fresh death. Where's it coming from? She tucked her flyaway hair behind her ear and searched the darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:51 am
Pulling himself up onto the buildings tiled roof Sven glances back down upon the girl's body, guilt for taking such a young and innocent life plaguing his withered heart. "I didn't ask for this curse..." he mutters, tearing his eyes from the corpse as he flipped up the collar of his cloak to shelter his face. Silently gliding across the roof, his well-worn cloak twisting in the breeze, Sven sinks into his thoughts.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:58 am
Morgause shifted her weight from one foot to the next, concentrating on her senses reaching out into the dark. The sent of fresh blood was moving, and it was mingled with a mustier, stale sent. She heard the rustle of cloth and turned to see a man gliding across the rooftop. But he wasn't just any man, this was another vampire, one who had just fed, and the blood on his breath smelled young, pure. Mor herself had too much of a mothering instinct left from the short time she had spent in the world human, having raised her two smaller sisters. She could never take the life of an innocent. She liked the fight the old grisly men put up anyway, though they probably didn't taste as good. She was in it for the thrill, for the sport of it, as much as the feeding.

Her red flecked grey eyes sparkled in the moonlight, following the others movements. Yet she made no attempt to move, toward him or away. She simply waited. If he had just fed, he would most likely be in ok spirits, but no guarantees.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:54 pm
(Which of our characters is too be hunting the artifact already?)

Sensing eyes watching him Sven's thoughts turned outward again, returned to the world around him. Glancing across the night sky his ice blue eyes soon came to rest upon a young woman with long brunette hair that glistened in the moonlight standing on the rooftop across from him.

Slowly, as the red haze of feeding faded from his mind, Sven came to realize that this was another vampire. "If you're wishing to partake in the feast, her body is down there." Sven says gesturing to the alley behind him, his words carried between them by the night breeze.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 pm
((I was thinking it was going to be yours...))

Morgause winced as the other vampire offered her the young girls lifeless body. What a shame to waste such an innocent, budding life. Yet she forced a smile, "Thank you for the offer, but it's not quiet to my taste." Her gaze left his eyes and followed his track down to the alley where the girls ravaged body lay. "I enjoy a bit more fight in my food..." She whispered it, sure he could probably hear, but it would still be a strain for him to make it out clearly.

She went back to investigating the other vampire. He was wearing a cloak, the collar pulled up. It would be hard for humans to make out his features, but easy for another vampire. His frozen blue eyes searched her face, surrounded by his handsome flush face, fresh from feeding. It was obvious the red haze vampires had after feeding had just faded away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:41 pm
(Fine by me ^^ )

Barely making out her final words, Sven replies. "As do I but... we can't have our way every time now can we."

Casually tightening his cloak's grip on his shoulders, Sven suddenly makes a flying leap across the distance that separated the two vampires. Landing with grace that would put a cat to shame Sven stood and gave flourished bow before the female vampire, giving hint to his previous life as a young noble. Straightening from his bow, Sven brushes his brown black hair from his face and introduces himself. "Greetings m' lady, my name is Sven Klasuner."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 pm
Maybe you can't, but some of us can..." She grumbled to herself silently, but the friendly expression didn't leave her face. Curtsying back to the other vampire when he bowed, after leaping across the distance between them. It was an action she had learned as vampire, being from humble beginnings as a human, simple farmers was all her family was. But she learned many things being a vampire for such a long time, she had even held the court of some of the vampire royalty. Being in the presence of some of the oldest and most powerful vampires, you were forced to learn nobility quickly. She had a good teacher, as the vampire who had turned her was one of these royal Nosferatu.

"Hello, Sven. My name is Morgause Azariel." The smile grew in size, offering up a friendly attitude, even with her distaste for his previous actions. To each there own. "I havn't seen you around these parts before, Sven. What brings you to town?" The idle chat made her subconsciously chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 am
"You mean you haven't heard? A templar has uncovered a holy relic and/or artifact from the Days of Old." Sven explains, "With this newly discovered power in his hands, their temple is plotting to extinguish the race of vampire and all other living dead."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:31 am
The chuckle was cut painfully short. She almost stammered a response, having to work very hard to smooth it out, "Extinguish the vampires...? With a holy relic? They couldn't have found it, it was supposed to be destroyed..." She trailed off, remembering the story her sire had told her once, about a holy chalice and pendent that held unimaginable powers. They were the only items in existence with the the ability to wipe out the entire race, and it was able to carry out that action swiftly. The holder of the relic simply had to possess the chalice and the pendent, with the knowledge of how they intertwined. That holder could wipe out any race they desired.

Many brave vampires and men alike had lost their lives to this relic, at which point the Royal family had ordered it destroyed. How could this happen? It just seemed implausible, Morgause could barely process it. I must tell Leseo the royal vampire who had changed her was the first to come to mind, Mor's eyes flicked to Sven, scrutinizing his face. "How did you come across this knowledge, Sven?" it was more of a demand than a question.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:40 pm
(Shall our relic have a name of some sort since its apparently well known?)

(And I'm winging this background on the relic so tell me if you wanna fix anything... *Drugar = dark dwarfs from the D&D Forgetten Relams; *Drow = dark elfs from the same.)

"All credit for this knowledge and its discovery belong to my master and mistress (the vampire who turned Sven)." Sven replies quickly, having read that as more of a demand than question.

Reading the look of confusion in her eyes and face, Sven quickly explained into deeper detail. "It is rumored the Drugar* recovered its pieces and reforged both pendent and chalice to its former glory... only to have them stolen by a drow* raiding party. All records of it from that point on remain lost, but being that no either race has dropped dead it must have been lost again... till now..."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:21 pm
((I wasn't thinking it was that well known... Mor just knew about it because the vampire who turned her (Leseo) was part of the Vampire Royalty where she "grew up" inside the family. She was told stories of it, as they are some of the oldest surviving vampires, and witnessed it first hand. But it could certainly have a name.))

Morgause milled the information over in her mind. Sven's Master and Mistress had discovered this information about the Digaru (Di-Gar-oo --if ya like that name... I was also thinking of Tatoosh...) She inspected the vampire opposite of her more closely.
No, she didn't recognize him as a child of the Royals like herself, though it was certainly possible that one of Leseo's sisters had chosen a new companion after she had left. But even with that in mind, Sven just didn't seem to fit the profile the royals usually chose. He did show a line of nobility though... Obviously the Royals aren't the only ones to know of the Digaru, but the holy articles still aren't common knowledge. None of that really mattered now, someone had the articles, and her whole race was in danger.

"How long have you been on the trail of this templar?" She asked him becoming more urgent as thoughts and images flashed through her mind, "They obviously do not know how to use it, or we would not be here right now, unless they want to use it as a bargaining chip..." The thoughts kept pouring in, only a few escaping her lips as questions and statements.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 pm
(Ah, my bad. I misunderstood then. I like both of those 3nodding , one for each of the artifacts? Pendent = Digaru and Chalice = Tatoosh? or just one name for both?)

"Three days..." Sven answers, "Damned templar and his fellows travel only by the light of day and cover their tracks well. I lost track of them on a heavily traveled trade route just near the outskirts." Lowering his stare from her eyes to his feet at the mention of his defeat, Sven sighed. "My guess is they picked up a ranger somewhere near the boarder and are using his/her talents to evade me."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:28 am
((I'm thinking Digaru for both... easier that way))

Three days... At least three days these scoundrels have had the Digaru... I didn't even know... Her eyes flashed when he mentioned the idea of a Ranger joining them, and losing the trail. "How long have you been off the trail?" If all this was true they would have to get a move on. There was no telling how soon they would learn how to use the Digaru, and she didn't want to give them any extra time. Sven didn't know it yet, but he had just acquired a partner, and he had no say in the matter.  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff