Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Solid]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:47 am
User Image
Welcome to Konoha's Famous Ramen Shop! ^__^
We currently have over 200 types of Ramen plus Ramen Meals.
Owners: Chara and Ayame
Please order anything you want from them. Their Owner's Manners are the best.
This is sort of a control it yourself RP place so feel free to put what the workers do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:48 am
Solid entered the shop with a grin on his face as he sat down
Hello! I'dlike some Miso Pork please!
Solid looked behind him to see if Risu had caught up yet. He knew he'd be hungry from all that training.  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:36 am
-Risu had caught up with Solid-senpai...after having tripped at the end of the street leading to the ramen stall. He walked into the shop rubbing his sore nose of the dirt that had gotten on it.-

"Oww, I always trip at that particular part of the road, I don't know why! Oh, you've already ordered yours, senpai? In that case, I'd like a pork ramen with a bowl of miso soup on the side!"

-Despite his nose being red from the bump, Risu happily made his order to the owner behind the bar as he took a stool and leaned on the counter.-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:40 pm
Passing near Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, I noticed some Konoha shinobi. I was about to leave but I suddenly needed to eat something.

"Maybe some ramen should help." ^^

I walk in and sat down.

"One chicken ramen please."

Rebirth Project

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:18 pm
NeoNexus
-Risu had caught up with Solid-senpai...after having tripped at the end of the street leading to the ramen stall. He walked into the shop rubbing his sore nose of the dirt that had gotten on it.-

"Oww, I always trip at that particular part of the road, I don't know why! Oh, you've already ordered yours, senpai? In that case, I'd like a pork ramen with a bowl of miso soup on the side!"

-Despite his nose being red from the bump, Risu happily made his order to the owner behind the bar as he took a stool and leaned on the counter.-

Solid looked over his shoulder to see Moon Light enter along with Risu

Hey guys eat up. It's good here today!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:51 pm
"Order 1 is up!"
As the kind man hands me the Miso Pork I break my chop stick open to enjoy
OOHOHOHOHOH SSOOO YUMMY! biggrin biggrin  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:41 am
"Order two, served! Your soup will be ready in a sec, sonny!"

"Oh thank you!"

-Risu reached over and pulled the steaming bowl towards him, inhaling the beautiful smell of his ramen. He pulled apart his pair of chopsticks and announced happily...-

"Itadakimasu!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:32 am
Ram crawls in through the window and walks upside-down across the roof. Once he reaches a stool he flips himself over and drops own, landing on the stool.
"One Chicken and Herb Ramen please."
"Alright, your order will be right with you."  

Rammenstein

[Solid]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:25 am
NeoNexus
"Order two, served! Your soup will be ready in a sec, sonny!"

"Oh thank you!"

-Risu reached over and pulled the steaming bowl towards him, inhaling the beautiful smell of his ramen. He pulled apart his pair of chopsticks and announced happily...-

"Itadakimasu!"

Solid thought to himself wether he said he's treat his young friend or not
Better safe then sorry!
Solid was gone and the chopsticks whirled in the bowl from the gust as a note lay on the seat
Can you get the tip this time? kthnkxbye
---Solid blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:09 am
-Risu wasn't even halfway through his bowl when he spotted the note on Solid-senpai's stool. He read it, and nearly spat out what was in his mouth as his eyes bulged. He swallowed, then picked up the note and looked more closely. Yup, it said exactly what he thought it did. He closed his eyes and scrunched up the paper in his hand.-

"...DANG!"

-Was the resounding word that was heard in the neighbourhood that night coming from the Ramen Stand-  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:15 am
NeoNexus
-Risu wasn't even halfway through his bowl when he spotted the note on Solid-senpai's stool. He read it, and nearly spat out what was in his mouth as his eyes bulged. He swallowed, then picked up the note and looked more closely. Yup, it said exactly what he thought it did. He closed his eyes and scrunched up the paper in his hand.-

"...DANG!"

-Was the resounding word that was heard in the neighbourhood that night coming from the Ramen Stand-

With the echo in the breeze that wized past Solid's ear he smiled while walking under a street lamp
hehe poor kid.
Solid snickered and speed up think what would happen if he was caught by the boy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:38 am
-Risu was boiling as he slurped at his ramen bowl, clinking his chopsticks noisily as he ate. It was lucky that he carried a little extra money around just in case he lost any of his free meal coupons.-

Hey, slow down there, sonny! Don't wanna choke on that stuff, y'know?

"Sorry about that. It's delicious, really. I'm just a little upset about sen...Solid."

-Risu clinked the bowl and brought nothing to his mouth. He looked down at his bowl and found it was only soup left. After blinking in astonishment, he slurped down what was left and replaced the bowl on the counter.-

Ahh, finished already?

"Yeah. Here's what I owe you for myself..."

-Risu handed the man his coupon for a free meal.-

"...and what I owe for Solid..."

-Risu dug into his pocket and pulled out what little change he had. He set it on the counter and bowed to the man as he got out of his stool.-

"Thank you for the meal."

Thank you for your patronage!

-Risu then left the stall, headed for home, a full belly and a full mind weighing his steps.-  

NeoNexus

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:53 pm
*walks into the ramen shop* *and thinks well what do i get maybe i should order what solid is having* Hey i will have what he is having  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:41 pm
A dark figure walks into the Ramen Shop. The figures name? Nikasho.

Nikasho has a hidden past, but the only thing revealed is this:
When he was younger, Nikasho was attacked, and the right side of his body was cut off.

The head medical nin could only do one thing. Replace his right side with chakra. Abnormal chakra. This chakra would not be directly linked with Nikasho's, but he could still control it.

Difficult as it is, he had one weakness, a point on his body, when, hit with enough force, would cause his entire right side to go limp.

He would have to deal with this weakness if he wanted to live, otherwise.....well, you could probably figure out the rest......  

Tenchikaimei

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games