Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lawl, mad libs.
View Results

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:30 pm
Oh Gaia, how lovely of you to bring Mad Libs to your site for valantine's day. <3

POST WHAT YOU'VE RECEIVED/SENT XD

I received this from my friend;
My beloved Unlucky Phoenix,

You and I are just two HAWT people trying to make it in this SEXII world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of MURDER in the past, and I know you've dabbled in LUST, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our YUMMY love. Without you, I'm nothing but a DELISH COUGAR.

I FUXXIN LOVE YOU.

Yours VERY,

Eff You Sideways.

And this is what I sent her. xD
Dearest Eff You Sideways,

I cannot begin to describe how insanely my ...Toe? burns for you. As I write this, I'm flailing in my ohsnap, unable to contain my flailing again! desire. Please, accept my mushy embrace and know that you're truly the cacus juice of my eye.

This is gonna be messed up.

I yearn for you crazily,

Unlucky Phoenix.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 pm
OHLAWL. XD

Srg-Slyth,

You know how the song goes: "poorly men say only kunais rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your correctly embrace. Now I know how ROCK LEE felt when the tears of justice first parted to reveal GUY SENSEI silhouetted against a short sky. It was burning with passion at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, posing modestly until you get here.

You were my victim. How unlucky. <3

Yours truly,

Unlucky Phoenix.

It had to be done.

Unlucky Phoenix

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 pm
Gaia is just a little less gay today.

Dear Dyoudo,

How I long to hear your Chunky song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Never Gonna Give You Up. How your Fuzzy voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded Monkey. Such Pretty and witty and GAY! Let us join together and Flail in unison, your Fat song carrying our hearts to Mushy heights.

Lawl. <3

With love,

Tai Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 pm
My beloved dragonmonkey,

You and I are just two HARD people trying to make it in this LUMPY world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of THEFT in the past, and I know you've dabbled in GLUTTONY, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our BURNING love. Without you, I'm nothing but a EPIC ELEPHANT.

Lawl. <3

Yours STUPIDLY,

Tai Takahashi

I AM AN EPIC ELEPHANT.

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:47 pm
Dearest dragonmonkey,

I cannot begin to describe how carefully my eyes burns for you. As I write this, I'm leading in my rabbit, unable to contain my reading desire. Please, accept my warm embrace and know that you're truly the apricot of my eye.

Happy v-day!

I yearn for you tenderly,

E spiritus Halloween  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:51 pm
Dear M i n a k o,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a AWESOME journey to the deepest BATHTUB of my PANCREAS. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in CLEVELAND and dance with me across the undulating LAKE ERIE? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and RUN like FLAILING PARKING LOTS?

Lawl. <3

Yours truly,

Tai Takahashi

Yes, Minako. Run away with me like a flailing parking lot. o:

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Unlucky Phoenix

Dearest Reign the Rain,

I cannot begin to describe how swimmingly my toenail burns for you. As I write this, I'm singing in my jello, unable to contain my falling desire. Please, accept my stinky embrace and know that you're truly the melon of my eye.

Micheal Phelps

I yearn for you olympically,

Unlucky Phoenix.

Dearest Ten of Hearts,

I cannot begin to describe how Lovingly my torso burns for you. As I write this, I'm bending in my flower, unable to contain my finding desire. Please, accept my interminable embrace and know that you're truly the apple of my eye.

I LOVE YOU

I yearn for you forgivingly,

dragonmonkey  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:55 pm
My beloved Spud-Z F-GoD,

You and I are just two SOFT people trying to make it in this FURRY world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of PUBLIC INTOXICATION in the past, and I know you've dabbled in ORGIES, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our HARD love. Without you, I'm nothing but a SMALL DUCK.

Lawl. <3

Yours DUMBLY,

Tai Takahashi

I'm having too much fun with this.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:55 pm
Dear Unlucky Phoenix,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a angelic journey to the deepest car of my liver. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Los Angeles and dance with me across the undulating wing? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and arise like forgetting freezes?

My brain hurts

Yours truly,

dragonmonkey  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:56 pm
Dear dragonmonkey,

How I long to hear your soft song again. What was it called? Ah yes, NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. How your fluffy voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded PANDAIKON. Such crying! Let us join together and singing in unison, your fuzzy song carrying our hearts to lumpy heights.

Bwuaha. <3

With love,

Unlucky Phoenix

Dear Unlucky Phoenix,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a angelic journey to the deepest car of my liver. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Los Angeles and dance with me across the undulating wing? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and arise like forgetting freezes?

My brain hurts

Yours truly,

dragonmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:59 pm
Dear StephODell,

How I long to hear your QUEER song again. What was it called? Ah yes, NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. How your TANTALIZING voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded CROCODILE. Such HORNY! Let us join together and DIVE in unison, your MESSY song carrying our hearts to HARD heights.

Lawl. <3

With love,

Tai Takahashi

Tai and Ryuu; Rickrolling Gaia one Mad Lib at a time.

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ApocalypticFate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:04 pm
ApocalypticFate,

You know how the song goes: "Fluffy men say only Cats rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your Ugly embrace. Now I know how Vegeta felt when the bathtub first parted to reveal Goku silhouetted against a Short sky. It was Determined at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, Spazzing Stupidly until you get here.

Ta-ha~

Yours truly,

Unlucky Phoenix

Ray. You are so messed. xD

Dearest ApocalypticFate,

I cannot begin to describe how lively my kidney burns for you. As I write this, I'm stealing in my rose, unable to contain my feeling desire. Please, accept my the embrace and know that you're truly the cherry of my eye.

I yearn for you speedingly,

dragonmonkey
Heheh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:05 pm
Dearest E spiritus Halloween,

I cannot begin to describe how slowly my brain burns for you. As I write this, I'm drinking in my dog, unable to contain my biting desire. Please, accept my fast embrace and know that you're truly the grape of my eye.

With Much Love

I yearn for you quickly,

dragonmonkey

Shakespearean Squirrel,

You know how the song goes: "tall men say only kitties rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your short embrace. Now I know how Mario felt when the witnesses first parted to reveal Luigi silhouetted against a solid sky. It was happy at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, dealing fleedingly until you get here.

To be or not to be

Yours truly,

dragonmonkey  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
Dearest Smex Flavored Jelly Beans,

I cannot begin to describe how SLOWLY my LYMPH NODES burns for you. As I write this, I'm JUMPING in my DIVINGBOARD, unable to contain my FLAILING desire. Please, accept my WET embrace and know that you're truly the GOOSEBERRY of my eye.

Lawl. <3

I yearn for you STICKY,

Tai Takahashi

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out