Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 pm
Britney and Nine Inch Nails Share Rehearsal Space

Trent Reznor of the Nine Inch Nails is speaking up about sharing a rehearsal facility with Britney while both prepare for their separate tours.

TR- "I can hear the thumping low end of Britney Spears. It's been a treat having them here the whole time we've been here."

In response, Britney's manager, Adam Leber, says "Brit has been sharing the same rehearsal space with NIN for the past few weeks and they are getting along famously. Maybe we should ask Trent Reznor to remix Circus?"

What do you think, Trent? Up for the challenge?

----

Thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:39 pm
lol wtf  

wittyalic

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:52 pm
man i don't know what to think but one things for sure she needs to die muhahahaha lol burning_eyes eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:34 pm
Well i know hes talking about the bass. but, you can't have bass with out a** smile low end thumping =a** she has a big one or she had untill she got it lipoed. lol. no wonder he enjoyed her. The big come down anyone? burning_eyes To one music god to a music dog. smile Trent Was the Great Dystroyer in this twilight. And then he got Hurt by baby one more time. He Became Stronger in the circus. Like Sersousy im going to stop right there. (yes same idea as Lost Prophets) I'm Bored what can i Say. Trent Must have had his head down. lol I'm done thank you good night.

Hellbolt  

Hell_Boltz

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Bwahahahah that's hilarious.
I love Britney, and I'm glad they got along, but seriously. That combination should never be suggested again.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:40 pm
I think I'm gonna puke.
burning_eyes  

HouseMarcellus

Fashionable Smoker

Gintama fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 pm
who knows marilyn manson made a remix of a lady ga ga song maybe trent will remix a britney spears song o.o

wat has happened to this world  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 pm
Seriously, if anything, it'd be remixes.
Given that it's old news and nothing has happened, I doubt it will.

Knocking on wood, here.  

wirrwarr

Comrade

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas