Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Spoilers concerning Aina/Ovan Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:29 pm
aina = aura and ovan = ai harald

I think it makes sence and dosen't I'm confused
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt4QsPK5Keg  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:34 pm
I kinda can see how Aura and Aina can have some relation. Aina turned into Aura for like a minute in GU3. surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:28 pm
XxGrieverxX
I kinda can see how Aura and Aina can have some relation. Aina turned into Aura for like a minute in GU3. surprised

That's true. But other than that one time, I think there's little or no relation between Aura, Aina, Ovan, and Harald. I don't see the connection, really. (Besides Ovan and Aina's brother-sister relationship and Aura being something like Harald's daughter.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:14 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

That's true. But other than that one time, I think there's little or no relation between Aura, Aina, Ovan, and Harald. I don't see the connection, really. (Besides Ovan and Aina's brother-sister relationship and Aura being something like Harald's daughter.)

aina looks alot like aura and they that same blue eye stare  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

That also is true. But Aura was an AI, and Aina seems to exist in reality. Their voices also are different (I think.).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 am
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Aura didnt have a physical form at that time so she used Aina's body to comunicate with Haseo,and the azure knights and etc.. Aina actually exsist*as shown in the manga,ova,and game* Other then that they have no relation whatsoever at this current point in time. This is kinda like the speculation that Azure kite=Kite where as it was actually that Azure kite was an Ai and the real kite was an actual person. so Aina=/=Aura. And Ovan=/=Herald cause then he would know all about kite and tsukasa and etc. being how long he's been around but being from what we've seen he doesnt.  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:50 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Yeah I don't see the connection between all of them either. I don't see how Harald is connected to Ovan. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:43 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Yeah I don't see the connection between all of them either. I don't see how Harald is connected to Ovan. surprised

Same here. Especially since *spoiler I guess? I dunno.* Haseo gets to meet Harald in .hack//G.U. volume three so they have to be different.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:33 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Same here. Especially since *spoiler I guess? I dunno.* Haseo gets to meet Harald in .hack//G.U. volume three so they have to be different.

Whoa. :0 I didn't know he saw Harald. I don't remember ever seeing Harald in GU.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Whoa. :0 I didn't know he saw Harald. I don't remember ever seeing Harald in GU.

look what I found ter minal disk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt4QsPK5Keg gate of uroboros  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:59 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

If you finish the Forest of Pain, I think you get a cut scene in which Haseo meets Harald, who asks him a lot of questions and Haseo's answers determine what prize he gets for finishing the Forest of Pain. I haven't completed it in the game, but I watched a video of the scene on youtube. Perhaps not the most credible thing ever, but most likely real (I think).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:51 am
I changed the title of the thread to avoid possible spoilers.. XD

But yeah, it kinda makes sense with the whole Aina = Aura thing...but Ovan = AI Harold? Shino knows Ovan IRL, and Harold's dead...so I don't see how that makes sense. And I don't think Haseo sees Harold at the end of the FoP. Otherwise there'd be something on the .hack wikia saying that. Since it has a list of appearances he makes in the series.. D:

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:28 am
Sauce-Kay

But yeah, it kinda makes sense with the whole Aina = Aura thing...but Ovan = AI Harold? Shino knows Ovan IRL, and Harold's dead...so I don't see how that makes sense. And I don't think Haseo sees Harold at the end of the FoP. Otherwise there'd be something on the .hack wikia saying that. Since it has a list of appearances he makes in the series.. D:
Haseo meets Harold twice once in roots and once in BU, at the end then

*spoiler*
Harold asks haseo a few questions for ovan's gun, but haseo answers them wrong and instead gets one wish, talking to ovan, and haseo gets DG-Z from Folset
*endspoiler*

Wikia=At the end of the Forest of Pain, AI Harald appears again to Haseo. Similar to .hack//Roots, only the humanoid chair is visible, but he asks Haseo a series of questions regarding whether or not to take a path of difficulty or ease. After considering Haseo's answers, AI Harald states that he will not gift him with a weapon, but will instead grant him one wish

It's on AI Harald  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:41 am
Za Wardo
Sauce-Kay

Haseo meets Harold twice once in roots and once in BU, at the end then

*spoiler*
Harold asks haseo a few questions for ovan's gun, but haseo answers them wrong and instead gets one wish, talking to ovan, and haseo gets DG-Z from Folset
*endspoiler*

Wikia=At the end of the Forest of Pain, AI Harald appears again to Haseo. Similar to .hack//Roots, only the humanoid chair is visible, but he asks Haseo a series of questions regarding whether or not to take a path of difficulty or ease. After considering Haseo's answers, AI Harald states that he will not gift him with a weapon, but will instead grant him one wish

It's on AI Harald

Even then.. I don't see how Ovan could actually be AI Harold. D:  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:43 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

If you finish the Forest of Pain, I think you get a cut scene in which Haseo meets Harald, who asks him a lot of questions and Haseo's answers determine what prize he gets for finishing the Forest of Pain. I haven't completed it in the game, but I watched a video of the scene on youtube. Perhaps not the most credible thing ever, but most likely real (I think).

I finished the Forest of Pain like forever ago, but I just remember seeing Ovan. I think I'm just remembering things wrong. xD  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff