how much do u like vampire knight
  10%
  20%
  30%
  100%
View Results

lovely_cupcake212

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:31 pm
I heart Vampire Knight.it is the best ever but idk wats better vampire knight or twilight. I heart all the characters and just can't decide. Yuki is cool and the other characters, but i like Bella and Edward 2. So they r both Awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 pm
Not to be rude or anything, but I think Vampire Knight is WAY better than Twilight. I don't see what's the big deal about Twilight anyways. Not that I know much about it.....  

Taellia-chan

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

SupaWeena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 pm
i ove vampire knight! but twilight is very good to! i love them both  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:52 pm
For me, that's a no-brainer I love Vampire Knight! I've read twilight, and some of the parts was almost like this story. >.> Maybe she seen this manga she just had to make her own...just kidding. mrgreen  

Kiriha Kuze
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ohh Lauren

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image

So vampire knight all the way. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:39 pm
umm TWLIGHT SUCKSS!!!!........i used to love it then it was made into a movie and now its just dead.

heart VAMPIRE KNIGHT heart  

xXx_RAWRzimaBATz_xXx

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 pm
yeah, i read the twilight books,when i was with my cousin.theyre ok i guess....,but not that good. the charectars personalities are stupid,and the whole thing is pointless,vampire knight is way better(of course,what would you expect,posting this in a vk guild though... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 am
twilight was okay.....until they made that movie and everyone is now blowing it out of proportions. So, of course vampire knight is WAY better than twilight, to me anyways ^^  

Shiroi Chune

xPepperr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:42 pm
I love Vampire Knight more than any other story ever. I've become so emotionally invested in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:22 pm
i actually like both very much.
i have already finished the twilight saga, and barely finished the second volume of the manga for vampire knight.
honestly there is no comparison, they are both good in their own way.  

xEclipziax

Lunar Violette

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:39 pm
I've only read the first book of Twilight, but I like Vampire Knight way more. Twilight seemed too much like a teenage romance novel with a hint of supernatural in it. But that's just my opinion. ^_^ And of course the other books might have been better, I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Twilight was ok. It had that perfect fairy tale ending, not saying Vampire Knight won't but this story could go anywhere at this point. With that said, Vampire Knight is so much better.  

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 am
I actually don't don't like twilight anymore...I actually enjoy reading "The Host" by the same author as twilight, and I have to say, it is the best book ever. I think "The Host" is much better than Vampire knight (even though no vampires) and I think Vampire Knight is much better than Twilight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:17 pm
I love both Twilight and Vampire Knight equally.  

Fumetsu Hime

cinnamoroll0123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 pm
i heart Vampire Knight better!!! TWILIGHT SUCKS. THE MOVIE JUST MADE IT DEAD!!!!!  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff