Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!!
  Hii!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:39 pm
Ah! Valentines day passed and without any topics on chocolate at all! So here I am making a new topic on chocolate! ^.^

What kind of chocolate does everyone here like? Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, orange chocolate, ect......  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 pm
I'm a milk chocolate girl ^_~
Though i like a bit of white chocolate, and a little bit of dark chocolate (if it's on digestive biscuits i like dark chocolate).
can't stand orange chocolate -bleugh.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:48 pm
Milk and mint chocolate. Dark is okay and I hate white.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:54 pm
I like milk chocolate, mint chocolate, and white chocolate. I absolutely hate dark chocolate, too rich for me.  

Death Shikaku

Fate-J

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:22 am
haaha, yea!! how sinful not to mention it evil
i like all kinds of chocs(: w or w/o fillings, flavours etc.. all except for white choc and any minty choc [i hate mints] 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 am
@Death Shikaku
Yeah same with the dark chocolate thing. ^--^ I got a dark chocolate pretzel from someone as a mini gift here and had to eat it (to be polite). UGH. >_<"

@Dornkus
Milk and Mint chocolate! That reminds me of this candy and it tastes good. It's like the mint is in the middle or a thin piece of square chocolate with milk on the top and bottom. It's usually in a green wrapping. ^_^

@DT
Oh...I tried that orange one before actually and it's not that great. I had no idea what I was biting into. It wasn't nice. crying

@Fate
lol Exactly...how can we miss one of the most important things of valentines day? The chocolate topic! I remember I used to always bring in chocolate for my friends in school. ^_^ Fun times.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:36 am
That same thing happened to me...
My friend gave me some dark chocolate, so I ate about half then said, "Thanks, but I'll save the rest for later."

But then she made me feel all guilty by asking 'why' and whatnot, so I ended up eating it. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:00 am
lol!!! Don't you hate when you have to eat up something that you really don't like. I just smiled and was thinking 'don't make a face! don't make a face!!" with each painful bite. xd

But the worst thing I've ever HAD to eat was....Moon cake. >_<
So it's chinese New Years and I go over a friends house and he mom is all happy and gives us Moon Cake. I see my frined taking big bites and eatting it up so I think it's good and take a huge bite into it. Next thing I know my reaction must have changed b/c my friend was ready to laugh. I struggle to eat the Cake. Toward the end just a tiny little bit was left but I got lucky and didn't have to eat it. I felt like throwing up. sweatdrop
Later on...I found out my friends mom thought I loved it. O_O"
XD

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

iiEndless Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:25 am
milk chocolate ftw ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:34 pm
I like dark chocolate and those with fruity or mint flavors.

However I am not a white chocolate fan.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:25 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol!!! Don't you hate when you have to eat up something that you really don't like. I just smiled and was thinking 'don't make a face! don't make a face!!" with each painful bite. xd

So it's chinese New Years and I go over a friends house and he mom is all happy and gives us Moon Cake. I see my frined taking big bites and eatting it up so I think it's good and take a huge bite into it. Next thing I know my reaction must have changed b/c my friend was ready to laugh. I struggle to eat the Cake. Toward the end just a tiny little bit was left but I got lucky and didn't have to eat it. I felt like throwing up. sweatdrop
XD

WHY?? i love mooncakes!!! plus there's also ice-cream mooncakes(: yummy>.< and i ate them durin mooncake festival(:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm
Has anyone tasted those fancy chocolates with coconut in them?

I hate those. DX
I've never been a fan of coconut. gonk

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:40 pm
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou

XD

WHY?? i love mooncakes!!! plus there's also ice-cream mooncakes(: yummy>.< and i ate them durin mooncake festival(:
lol really? They're one of the few cakes I would prefer to not eat. XD I never tried ice cream mooncake though.
There's a festival for them?!?!?! XD!!! I had no idea! Wow!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:42 pm
Death Shikaku
Has anyone tasted those fancy chocolates with coconut in them?

I hate those. DX
I've never been a fan of coconut. gonk
Ooh!! I tried those! As much as I like coconut there are some things I don't like it with and having it as a filling inside of chocolate is one of those.

But..I like this kind of white chocolate with coconut outside and then the inside is like...melted chocolate coconut. It's hard to find now and I cant' remember the name but it was really good.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Lunar Perfection

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 pm
dragontamer363
I'm a milk chocolate girl ^_~
Though i like a bit of white chocolate, and a little bit of dark chocolate (if it's on digestive biscuits i like dark chocolate).
can't stand orange chocolate -bleugh.

agreed

I like the expensive dark chocolate, the cheap stuff is nasty  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out