Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 pm
Not sure about these. We'll see,  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:52 pm
I like the bear. neutral It's not the greatest MC but it is rather cute and I have lots in my inventory that match it.

The heart breaker is interesting. The swinging ball is pretty cool and harness has potential. Maybe I'll get one for my mule.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 am
Do noy like talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:20 am
Yeah... don't know what Gaia was thinking with these two confused
The bear hoodie is ok.
Something tells me MCs are getting the short end of the stick in the design department these days.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:19 am
Do you think that they would be better off with simpler MCs? I liked the Black Ops and that blue scarf was pretty good.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image

I like them so far, but I haven't gotten the chance to use them yet because one of my other guilds is doing a themed avatar thingy... spirit months... they don't fit with Mardi Gras.. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:27 pm
Salmay
Do you think that they would be better off with simpler MCs? I liked the Black Ops and that blue scarf was pretty good.

Yeah, I do actually. That's one of the reasons old MCs are so popular. They're simple, they go with just about everything, and they only have a few poses. It's so hard to work wit the new ones. You practically have to design an outfit around that one item, and who wants to have to do that? xp

I stick with my previous MC suggestion. Angelic armlets would be huge.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:39 pm
Karma v2
Salmay

Yeah, I do actually. That's one of the reasons old MCs are so popular. They're simple, they go with just about everything, and they only have a few poses. It's so hard to work wit the new ones. You practically have to design an outfit around that one item, and who wants to have to do that? xp

I stick with my previous MC suggestion. Angelic armlets would be huge.

Oh yes! That would be great!

You would think it would be easier to come up with some pretty thing each month. Just Keep It Simple Stupid!  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 am
the kong sang scarf is the most recent MC that was simple with a few poses but was all around useable,

the Atlantis one is good for people wanting blue dragon claws/feet so it's soso a bit too specific is it's problem,

trying to get an MC to be as flashy as an EI isn't the way to go. MC's began simplistic EI's began complex. that setup should stay.

MC's should be simplistic and able to match with a LOT. EI's are complex, so they are harder to coordinate but give more options.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:49 am
Agreed. You're paying more for the EIs so they should be flashy.

So we've had recent editions of a scarf and a counterpart to the Pixie. Maybe we'll be getting a new hat some time soon? Or did they kill that option with the Infinity hats?  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:11 pm
I does want bear :3  
Gaiaholics Anonymous