Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamsoftommorow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:46 pm
Why are emo people emo?
you like sad when you could be like this blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:33 pm
Well. I'm emo sometimes because i feel like life has kicked me in the stomach laughed at me, spit on me and walked away. Things happen. And when i get depressed. I go emo.  

Razzleberry pie
Crew

Juggalette154

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:49 am
Everybody has different reasons, abuse, death, life hatred, pain ect... many different reasons adn they choose to take it out on themselves I'm emo and yea  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:52 pm
Not all people can be " blaugh " they have problems and so they get depressed or angry.  

Zekai Rei

nightmares_that_scream

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:25 am
that is very simple the ppl that r emo just dont kno wat to do about the problems they have but to be emo like me
im emo cuz i have had 18 cousins die from shooting themselfs (they live down south all parents have guns there in my family) and i also had my uncle kill 6 of them ( his own childern) but he didnt go to jail he went to the looney bin. i have been emo for i think almost 5 yrs. im now goin on 14 so that is y im emo and maybe y others r emo.
i also kno a person that is emo to punish herself. so there r many reasons for ppl to do it but no matter the reason it helps alot of us  
#5- LOBSTERS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games