Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!!
  Hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:12 am
So what are some outdoor activities that you do often or would like to do?

Mines would be walking. I had a lot of fun going on a walking trail on a school trip. I don't like walking in normal places like my neighborhood but a walking/hiking trail where there's wild life or in a forest looks really nice. Lately me and my sister ride over a new nearby park that was made. There is a walking/riding trail there and it looks nice so it's gonna be a normal place to go to when it warms up. ^_^ In the summer time...me and my sister also play volleyball or badmitten outside at home. But it's only if she's in the mood since she doesn't like sports much. >_>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 pm
I like walking, too. I like to just hang out and walk around with my friends when I can.
I also like to play baseball or basketball, unless we're playing and it gets too competitive (pushing around to win >.>).
Before my bike was stolen, I'd ride around to random places when I'm bored and ramp on dirt ramps and stuff.  

Death Shikaku

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 am
I do a bunch of stuff. Martial arts play with BB guns in the woods with, friends. Um I like to run and hike too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 am
I like to ride quads and dirt bikes  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 am
I ride my bike to friends houses.

I don't like wandering around since I already know the area around me well so if I go out biking I have to go somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:11 pm
I'm kinda a sporty kinda guy (yup I'm a guy and I have a male account) lols.. anyhow..

I like jogging, wall climbing, swimming, palyng songs ang writing poems, I also love to read books, I like watching anime.. (o.O omg.. thats off the topic alreadY)  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:24 am
@Arch Angel Neko
Oh wow! All this time I thought you were a girl. I learned something new. ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*