Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
I hate this.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eienchi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:28 pm
So whatever, my sim had a kid. And doesn't have time to always keep up with her many friends, but she tries. So she can never get promoted, and the phone is always ringing. "hey we never hang out anymore"
Seriously, that gets on my nerves. Ringing all the time.
Is there a way I can Fix this. Is there a "no friendship decay" or something? Or maybe there is something like that in Sims PE? It doesn't have to be a total stop of friendship decay. It just needs to slow down a bit.
Also I have another house that the Kid can't even keep their best friend because They come unhappy so I take time and have them play, then do homework. Then go to call their friend over, but its always too late for them to play. Then of course a day later i get the "we never hang out. "blank blank" isnt your best friend anymore"
Any advice??  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:59 pm
You could try using boolProp testingcheatsenabled true/false to spawn the "Baby Sim Modder" and while the friend or possible friend is on the lot you can use it to make their relationship really high and then dismiss them and they should leave you alone for awhile.

If I didn't explain that clearly enough or you are unfamiliar with boolProp testingcheatsenabled true/false then let me know and I'll be glad to explain more (:

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eienchi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:45 pm
Maggot Juice
You could try using boolProp testingcheatsenabled true/false to spawn the "Baby Sim Modder" and while the friend or possible friend is on the lot you can use it to make their relationship really high and then dismiss them and they should leave you alone for awhile.

If I didn't explain that clearly enough or you are unfamiliar with boolProp testingcheatsenabled true/false then let me know and I'll be glad to explain more (:

Nah I know the boolprop. Just never used the baby sim modder. I usually mess with the L and D tombstone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:40 pm
I decided to look up a friend hack on MTS2 for ya and this is really the only thing I could find that specifies to your needs.

I hope it helps, let me know if it does! <3

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

Eienchi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:35 am
Karly Unique
I decided to look up a friend hack on MTS2 for ya and this is really the only thing I could find that specifies to your needs.

I hope it helps, let me know if it does! <3

Oh hell that looks like amazing over kill. surprised but i like it. It looks like a big shower.
I think all I'll use it for is Be Best Friend of All Sims, even though the rest is tempting hehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Use the cheat "maxmotives" (just basic cheat, doesn't need boolprop), and just have them play until the visiting child has to leave. "maxmotives" makes all their needs full like that MX Sim Gift thing without having to download anything.
Also to make a child do their homework faster get them to ask a parent for help. It will go almost twice as fast that way.
Just thought I'd offer an alternative to a download.  

Katia Corvain

Demon Days

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 pm
um.. i think the apartment life expansion comes with an addition to the phone that allows you to turn it on silent mode.

if you don't mind hacks, go on MTS2 and download the mailbox hack, click and use "make me know everyone" and "make friends for me". click "make friends for me" (this will make EVERYONE in the neighborhood friends with you) once or twice a day and you won't get phone calls.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games