• Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:09 pm
~ This weeks evolutions ~

User Image
Anima Adamantea

It is now up to 4th Gen.
I kind of like the new poses. Much better than the past ones. The artist creating this EI, also created the Alruna's Rose, which probably means it is going to have lots of poses, and is going to be monster related. If you look at his Deviant Art most of his work is monster related. Most mecha-ish items dont do so well though.

User Image
Diapered Egg

Cool Poses! I wonder what it's going to be! Could be a dragon, because of the flaming egg, or could be some kind of love related item. I might buy a few later.

User Image
Jinxi

Not one of the best items in my opionion. I like a few of the poses, they're quite hard to find an outfit to match.

User Image
Gogh Reed

Very promising item in my opion. Look like a good start to whatever item it may turn out to. This is a 999 items, the same as the Fallen Wish, and Picolitrosso's Urn and Hermes Moon . It has great potential.

~ Next Weeks Evolutions ~

User Image
Yemaya's Pearl

This artists work hasn't been the greatest. DrinkyTengu's past Evolutions Items he has created include: Agate, White Drome Egg, Experiment, Dionaesil, Furugasa, Kelp, Yama no Tamago, Lotus, Coocoon, and the Nestegg. Yemaya was the protector of children and the ocean.

User Image
Fremere's Guard

I like this item, it looks like a pretty good EI if you ask me. =P

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 pm
Cool items. Too bad I can never afford such things. crying
But cool. biggrin  

The Original J_O

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:30 pm
I have the egg and Yemaya's pearls. I really have high hopes for the pearls. I was excited when I saw the name Yemaya. I'm a mythology buff and recognized Yemaya. I hope they go with an ocean theme.

WHo knows for the eggs...I'm digging the passion pose.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:39 pm
So with those evolving items...I don't know anything about them. When they evolve do you add on more poses it can take or do you get a new set of poses and lose the old ones? I've been hesitant to buy one because I'm afraid that I'll like a pose and it will get taken away.  

Violet Amastacia

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:02 am
I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy... I'm going to laugh...

Jeez Kiba Your updated xd

so you don't see me cry... and even if it kills...I'm going to smile...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 am
I'd just like to point out that the Gimpi was a 499 item, not a 999 item like you stated. As awesome as Gimpi was, were it 999 we would have had our wig and who knows what else smile  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 am
Violet Amastacia
So with those evolving items...I don't know anything about them. When they evolve do you add on more poses it can take or do you get a new set of poses and lose the old ones? I've been hesitant to buy one because I'm afraid that I'll like a pose and it will get taken away.

Alright, let's see here.

Anytime an item evolves they lose their current poses and gain new ones, 2nd generation EI's will gain the poses lost in the original and so on. After the item finishes evolving all the poses will be unlocked, and each subsequent generation will also fully evolve and unlock all the poses, it will simply take a bit more time.

So, if you have a favorite pose it will be taken away for awhile, but you will regain it. One way to keep a pose you love is to not change your avatar until you have the pose again. I've seen some people who have been able to do that, but I don't have the self-control!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:25 pm
I have Yemaya's Pearl and the Diapered Egg. I got the egg, not thinking much, but with the recent evolution, I'm glad I got it. Hope it evolves into an awesome thing at the end of it. Again, with the pearl I wasn't thinking much, but not I'm wondering what it'll become. Can't wait of the new evolutions of these two and the new items in the future  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Oh Oh!!

I've got a question!

Which one should I buy?

Yemaya's Pearl
or
another Diapered Egg?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:24 pm
SeraphimDoll
I'd just like to point out that the Gimpi was a 499 item, not a 999 item like you stated. As awesome as Gimpi was, were it 999 we would have had our wig and who knows what else smile

Thanks.
Edited
<3

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:42 pm
ArcticWolf - Kiba

Oh Oh!!

I've got a question!

Which one should I buy?

Yemaya's Pearl
or
another Diapered Egg?

That's a tough call! Pearl could end being slightly more feminine while the egg...who knows! Maybe the Egg?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:12 pm
the sad thing is that i can never ever by something like that crying haha  

ms-luvbug123

Foxy_Vampiress

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Well I have yemanas pearl and I will be glad to have some new poses for it. Right now does not seem like I can do much with it. I do think it is pretty though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 pm
I want my pearl to evolve now! ;~;  

gleedemon

Kitten

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:37 pm
Same here