Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Victorian Battle Cry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hello! I'm Crimson Dahlia, call me Mec or crimson or dahlia if you want. I'm 22 (oooh old) but I just joined gaia this Feb. 2010, so I'm pretty much new, but a lot have happened already, and I almost got banned and my sig removed hehe. Anyway I'm in my senior year in fine arts majoring advertising....yeah I almost got banned for advertising haha, don't worry it's not obscure things.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:32 pm
WELCOME! mrgreen  

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

pz+kv

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:42 am
Well.. uh.. Hi.. xD Im pz+kv.. but my real name is Keyshla. biggrin i think im the youngest here.. *sob sob* im 14. Um.. ever since i can remember ive been an art freak xd My first impression of this guild was : "AWESOME!! eek I have to join!!" because my tastes are different than most people i know and ARTS OF THE MIDNIGHT explains my interests PERFECTLY!! smile Ive been told im funny and a good friend. Im going to attend an Art school and Im happy to be with fellow artists! but im a little lost.. so.. help this noob out? xD sweatdrop
I like drawing, listening to music, reading, writing, procrastinating, being lazy, and being the best friend i can be biggrin
If you want to know more, just ask!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:44 pm
Ellos, my name is Nora/Felize/Blood. I LOVE art. From painting to composing, anything artistic I probably do. My whole wall here at home is filled with things I've made. If you want to know more just ask ^.^  

Blood Of a Demonic Angel

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cadillac Blood

Shirtless Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 am
Soy un Perdedor...

I go by many names. XD Warden (as in Warden of Superjail!), Eliot (as in Eliot from Leverage), PARTY/PARTY Boy, Colt, etc... Pick a name~ ANY NAME. So long as ya keep it nice~!

Uh, I draw. A lot. I'm accident prone, so I have a lot of scars—and certainly, you've noticed all my names are male-gender-specific, right? Truth is, in reality—I'm a female.

I love Superjail! and await the day that Season Two is released. I draw fan art to that show quite often. Uh, I will write fan fics sometimes... But I haven't in quite a while. I'm 19, drive at 1991 (the years I was born) Pontiac Grand Prix LE (Luxury Edition) and work on cars.

I'm graduated from High School already, with a diploma AND a career passport from my Trade school: Polaris Career Center. I took an Automotive Class for two years and was the only female in my subject. Therefore, I was the only female to graduate from that class. XD

Uh... For a chick, I'm actually kinda... muscular, I suppose. Weird, but then I like being strong and beatin' up the guys. ;D They never hit back and it makes me mad. XD It's why I RP as a guy. So that whenever my character fights, HE'LL ACTUALLY BE HIT BACK! XD

But yup. That's good ol' me~ <3

I'm a loser, baby~
So, why don't you kill me?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 am
3nodding hullo hullo i am rose, and i am an artist... whee -thats kindof a naw dip moment- anyways! i just wanted to introduce myself! 3nodding i write, i have several stories, i draw, willow people and manga, amd i am basically a nice person 4laugh  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces