Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
JadeitexSailorMars?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding McMuffin

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:59 pm
For some reason, whenever I look at Google or Deviant Art, I keep finding all these pics of Jadeite and Sailor Mars, and I don't get it! Sailor Mars doesn't like Jadeite at ALL, and Jadeite feels the same way. So why are there all these JadeitexSailorMars pics?!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:27 pm
Because before all the Shitenoui(I don't know how to spell that) aka Jeadite, Kunzite, Nephrite, and Zoicite became baddies they were Tuxedo Mask's/Mamorou's Knights. Each were paired up with a senshi.
Mars and Jedite
Jupiter and Nephrite
Mercury and Zoicite
and
Venus and Kunzite  

hellgirl1218

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 pm
This is the picture I think that made people think that.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:05 pm
It's because of the picture the person above me posted... I've heard that Naoko originally was going to put something about the Senshi and the Shittenou in the manga but decided against it. But she put the picture in one of the chapters, and it made some people think there actually was something between them. eek  

NorthEastFire

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 pm
they could have all been lovers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:17 pm
i thought it might have been that they fell for eachother and were lovers before the war between the two worlds.

also,its weird that minako is holding usagi's staff. 0.0  

Bad Quality Serena

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Although moderately implied, the pairings aren't canonical. Naoko-sensei wanted to include it in the manga, but the final story just didn't work out that way. It's common to pair them up in fanfiction and doujinshi as a result of this. The anime didn't make any implications as far as these pairings, making the Shitennoui out to be little more than Beryl's minions. The implications can only be found int he manga and Naoko-sensei's Materials Collection included the original sketch (pictured a few posts above).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 pm
serena304
i thought it might have been that they fell for eachother and were lovers before the war between the two worlds.

also,its weird that minako is holding usagi's staff. 0.0
User Image

Because when Usagi is Princess Serenity/Neo-Queen Serenity, Venus is the head of all the guardians; Usagi is no longer 'Sailor Moon.'

========
Moko <33

User Image

lolkweernut

Mystic Fire-rose Maiden

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:35 am
There was one hinting at Venus and Kunsite. I can't remember what volume it was but when Venus went to pick up Serenity, Kunsite makes a comment and she just notices him and that was all. But that was in their past lives flashback or something.

Correct me if I'm wrong. (Must find what volume that was...)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:30 pm
I had seen that picture earlier but I had no knowledge of what was going on as well sweatdrop  

Allynia

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 pm
Mystic Fire-rose Maiden
There was one hinting at Venus and Kunsite. I can't remember what volume it was but when Venus went to pick up Serenity, Kunsite makes a comment and she just notices him and that was all. But that was in their past lives flashback or something.

Correct me if I'm wrong. (Must find what volume that was...)

Actually Venus and Kunzite -are- Cannon. In Sailor V it explains all of that. While in Sailor Moon, Jadeite is shown to have some type of feeling towards the unconcious Rei. Pretty much "Something familiar" vibe but it's not explored any further and none of the others were given that much screen time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:22 pm
they could have been in love even though they fought against each other  

riceiz4justice

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas