Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
The Crew Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want to be part of us?
  just fill the form! x3
View Results

kinky-case

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:15 pm

User Image

Get to know the crew!
These people are the most dedicated and propositive in this guild, they have been choosen because of their support and some others have offered their help to mod the forums :]
here they are:

Ravidizh: she's green mrgreen and very helpful, a great friend and a great person. She lives in mexico and prefers to speak spanish but her english is really good even though she doesn't think so. She always has something clever, and funny to say and will probably suprise you countless times. She's a great artist so check out her art shop!

Vice captains:
KC: This beautiful girl is totally awesome and is a great cook!
she lives in Canada. Her real name is Amy, and she's a great friend!
She loves traveling and learning about cultures, specially about their architecture.
she's fun, arts, randomness and lots of love all wrapped in a shinny blushy package! <3

Dagger: She is the most reliable person I know, and I know she will do anything to help anyone out! She's really kind, and caring, she will try to help anyone with anything, and when people are down she will always try to make them smile, she's a great person and I know she will do amazing things as a vice captain. I know I can count on Dagz.

Pocket full O Poku: She's fantastic, she has tons of ideas for the guild, and is a fantastic artist, she won't be around for a while due to some personal problems she's having, but she will always have a place in the guild as a VC no matter how long =] she's gone.

Crew:
Mr. Pat-Pie: He's been in the guild practically since the beginning, he's really active, and helpful when he needs to be. He has a tendancy to attack anyone and everyone, but he's always around when people need a good laugh. xD

Hellhound9: A great part of the crew, he helps out in anyway possible. And loves FF. He's Easy to talk to and if you need any help he will be the first to jump in and find a way to help you. He's really working hard to help better the guild and is a great asset to the crew.

Chief mjb: Very active when he's allowed on >.< He posts as much as he can, and is always up for trying to make improvements =]

Dataphile: What, I had to edit myself in here? Well, I guess being an über computer expert means sometimes I need to do things myself. I hail from Connecticut and prefer to go by my real name, Joe. I'm totally laid back, so feel free to ask me everything about anything. I don't bite... Unless you want me to... ;D

User Image

Want to be part of the crew?
just fill this form and post it here, if you don't recieve a notification in a week, send a pm to the captain.

Username:
Where do you live?:
What languages do you speak?:
What do you like the most about the guild?:
What do you like the most about Gaia?:
Why do you want to join the crew?:
What do you think you could improve in AM?:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:13 pm
whee Awwwww..<3  

Dagger1819
Crew

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:22 pm
I can be active! You see how much I post a day at TRPTLR!(The Random People of Tomorrow [[LET'S RAWR]])
To show I mean business, here is a guild banner,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=82495][IMG]http://bannerbreak.com/banners/8/938/123654363777808626.gif[/IMG][/URL]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:02 pm
im going to wait to promote anyone I have a few people in mind already but i'm waiting a little bit  

kinky-case

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 pm
I wanted to let you know I'd be more than willing to help you out with getting people active and what-not, promotion or not. Just throwing it out there whee

I think this guild has tons of potential and I hope it picks up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm
I can tell ^^ and I will be promoting soon
and that would be great!!!  

kinky-case

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:20 pm
Ok, keep in mind, I'm almost always on Gaia and can Invite tons of people  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 pm
will do  

kinky-case

kinky-case

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:49 am
Anyone who wants to become crew and who are active post here! =] I don't want to make people crew who don't want to be...
So far i'm thinking about making Poku a vice captain, Hellhound crew, and Chief Mjb a crew, and possibly Pat-Pie if he wants to xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:10 pm
I don't mind having a position at all. :] So you can recruit me in whatever job you see fit or none at all if you change your mind.  

hellhound9
Crew

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm
lol like I would mind xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:42 pm
awesome!! ^^  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 pm