Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
for those who have seen up to season six Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How far have you seen in naruto?
1st season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2nd season
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
3rd season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4th season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5th season
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
6th season
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
7th season
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
8th season
70%
 70%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 27

Gambitx13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:11 am
it is great so far, i will try to answer any questions you have.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:37 am
Do you know any good places to download Naruto episodes for free? Like from the beginning. It seems that bittorrent doesn't really work for me...  

[Mochi]

Gambitx13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:04 am
Devil_gurl1063
Do you know any good places to download Naruto episodes for free? Like from the beginning. It seems that bittorrent doesn't really work for me...

sorry, i meant stuff about the show, and no.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:13 pm
Devil_gurl1063

you can use IRC to get the episodes  

animeemina

Wrendraith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:45 pm
I'm completely cought up with the series..
I can't wait for the fillers to end...

>>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:50 am
Wrendraith
I'm completely cought up with the series..
I can't wait for the fillers to end...

>>

that makes two of us.  

Gambitx13

Varkyl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Ah..Yes, I have almost lost my hope because of those fillers...Phew... stare

**********SPOLIER***********''

God damn that Raiga. I accidently thought he would die soon and new filler would start. But no ..no...He must live. Fights are also so terrible. They are using best attacks right away to pointless enemys. Damn those fillers.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:13 pm
Sanei

God damn that Raiga. I accidently thought he would die soon and new filler would start. But no ..no...He must live. Fights are also so terrible. They are using best attacks right away to pointless enemys. Damn those fillers.

damn those fillers to hell and back!  

Gambitx13

Varkyl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:04 am
Well well, it looks like filler makers realised that they can't end this one with out humour..this is trully terrible. Curry of life...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:30 am
raiga is a psycho... sweatdrop  

squalltheknight

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:37 am
Sanei

Ah yes. They must make all villians die sad and pathetically so that you must feel sorry thus the filler was born. To torture those in anitcipation of what happens in the present. I wonder how he will die though? We all know a maniac like that will die.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:47 pm
Miwaslover
Sanei

Ah yes. They must make all villians die sad and pathetically so that you must feel sorry thus the filler was born. To torture those in anitcipation of what happens in the present. I wonder how he will die though? We all know a maniac like that will die.
but you wouldnt exactly expect how he dies...well...kinda ninja  

squalltheknight

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:03 am
i like some fillers. like the one after thye get tsunade to join up, and there isthat episode where they stop in the hot springs town and tsunade wants to get drunk and the other guy wants to get laid and junk. that was hillarious. one fo the funnierst episodes ever  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:59 pm
squalltheknight
Miwaslover
Sanei

but you wouldnt exactly expect how he dies...well...kinda ninja
Grr...then I must rabidly attack my friend for videotapes. biggrin She gets a direct link I don't have to download anything to my wonderful compy. <3  

Miwaslover

Handle_With_Care

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:06 pm
I don't know what season it is, but i've seen up to episode 163. surprised heart  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games