Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
the quality

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:20 am
i have noticed especially since about episode 125, that the animation has been kinda lacking. i mean it is still better than alot of stuff, but like in this weeks episode raiga does one fo those progressive laughs, you know the ones that start as a chuckle then gtt greater and greater until it is strait out gufaws. the weird thing is that while that was happening, his mouth stayed clenched adn if you muted it, it just looked like he was smiling. that and a few other things are getting to me. maybe the animators need to take like a month vacation and come back fresh, just wondering if any one else has noticed it as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:05 am
Owenlars2
i have noticed especially since about episode 125, that the animation has been kinda lacking. i mean it is still better than alot of stuff, but like in this weeks episode raiga does one fo those progressive laughs, you know the ones that start as a chuckle then gtt greater and greater until it is strait out gufaws. the weird thing is that while that was happening, his mouth stayed clenched adn if you muted it, it just looked like he was smiling. that and a few other things are getting to me. maybe the animators need to take like a month vacation and come back fresh, just wondering if any one else has noticed it as well.

i can relate, it's because the picture quality caused the screen to show some snow.  

Gambitx13

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:00 am
while snow really was not what i was refering to, i am now stareting to notice that the quality is going abck up. i think they are trying to get back in the mood for real story and better shows. the animation is no longer choppy like, mouths move in accordance to what people are saying and i thihnk they have reintroduced cg into other moves that arent rasengan.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:23 am
I don't really mind that, as long as the story goes on stare (stupid fillers)

SourZack

Professional Lunatic

lsmoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:07 pm
Yea, I noticed it...but don't really care.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:16 pm
It actually depends on who subbed it I think. Like ones subbed by Anime-One or something, is the clearest I've seen so far. I have ones like Bakafish or something, quality on my player no good. Go ANBU-AnOne.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games