OK so most of us know that Midnight Sun (Edward's version of Twilight) will eventually be published also Stephenie has said she will probably not do New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn as Edward's version

That is established I am not arguing that!

However I was thinking the other day about the title "Midnight Sun" and I got the idea to see what (hypothetically remember) would be a good title for New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn from Edward's point of view

Like I said I know it will most likely not happen this is hypothetical and just for fun so don’t yell at me please!!!

So as I was saying I thought of the titles I would pick as well as what would be a good name for the saga and here they are (and believe me this was hard to do)

If any of these are taken I did not know and remember this is just for fun!

Names plus explanations:

New Moon = Starless Night (Reason: in the end of New Moon he says before Bella his life was like a moonless night with stars as points of reason and Bella was a meteor across the sky that blinded him so he couldn’t see the stars and there was no more reason for anything so “Moonless Night” would apply more to before the Twilight saga than as the title of the book in my opinion)

Eclipse = Evening Star (Reason: when the sun first sets and darkness comes the evening star is always the first to appear… also I am not sure but I heard somewhere that the evening star is actually Venus but don’t hold me to that because I’m not sure and it is beside the point… by the way this was the hardest to pick)

Breaking Dawn = Blue Moon (Reason: it is the second full moon in a month of dark cycles but that is all I will say so I don’t spoil it… this was hard too but I really like how it fits)

Twilight Saga = Harvest Moon Saga (reason: a harvest moon is a moon that is reddish in color so it is a constant in the night with the color red of blood and love… this was really hard to pick too but I think it fits pretty well but not exactly)

So I was wondering if you guys and gals had any ideas or if you agree or whatever

Also these are my opinions and I do not expect everyone to hold to them since everyone is different I know that

So that said please comment thanks biggrin