Reply Forum
Paris Hilton askes Paul to do a duet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadlyblackrose89

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:39 am
Did anybody hear that at a pre-grammy bash, Paris Hilton asked Paul to do a duet with her. She said to him, " I'd love to do a duet with you...I'm a singer too and have had a few albums out." He declined saying that his schedual was full. After the bash she responded by complimenting Paul on his heavily-dyed russet locks saying, " It's just like The Beatles. So cute!"

My response to that is Go Paul for turning her down and that Paris probably doesn't care about Paul or The Beatles she proably wanted him to do a duet with her to get good ratings. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:31 pm
rocker_chick72
Did anybody hear that at a pre-grammy bash, Paris Hilton asked Paul to do a duet with her. She said to him, " I'd love to do a duet with you...I'm a singer too and have had a few albums out." He declined saying that his schedual was full. After the bash she responded by complimenting Paul on his heavily-dyed russet locks saying, " It's just like The Beatles. So cute!"

My response to that is Go Paul for turning her down and that Paris probably doesn't care about Paul or The Beatles she proably wanted him to do a duet with her to get good ratings. What do you guys think?

i didn't hear about that, but it's a good thing he turned her down! and i agree with you. i don't think that paris cares about the beatles at all, she was just going to use paul so that she could look good or something.  

the super pinay popstar

faerie_ophelia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:37 pm
I hadn't heard about this, but I've never really given Paris any credit for having taste. I doubt she really cares. Does she even listen to the music?

I'm glad he turned her down. Definitely. Wouldn't that be totally...just the weirdest, most warped combination you could think of?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:53 pm
Oh my God. Good for Paul for having the sense to turn her down. I can't stand Paris Hilton that just made my dislike for her that much worse.  

Brittney Iverson

Abstract Realism

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:27 pm

If I were Paul, I would have punched her in the face. Right then and there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 am
Abstract Realism

If I were Paul, I would have punched her in the face. Right then and there.

sometimes i just wish there was a like button on forum post.
agreed and two thumbs up.

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

l Dream on l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:24 pm
Dont you think you guys are being a little harsh? good job that Paul turned her down but how do we know thats shes a bad person? she could be just another beatles fan like either one of us  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:00 am
l Dream on l
Dont you think you guys are being a little harsh? good job that Paul turned her down but how do we know thats shes a bad person? she could be just another beatles fan like either one of us
well, it's not on the face...
but that's my opinion.

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers