Reply Guild of Roses
love someone alot and scared to tell that person Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLILTWEETYxX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:21 pm
well have u ever liked a guy and didnt know how to tell him?well thats how i felt when i liked a guy. i felt so happy and im still happy? if u dont know how to tell that person that u like him alot well just tell that person ur feelings so that the could now how u feel about them maybe later they will hang out with u more or maybe the will talk to u more u never now what will happen when u tell that person how u feel about them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 pm
XxLILTWEETYxX
well have u ever liked a guy and didnt know how to tell him?well thats how i felt when i liked a guy. i felt so happy and im still happy? if u dont know how to tell that person that u like him alot well just tell that person ur feelings so that the could now how u feel about them maybe later they will hang out with u more or maybe the will talk to u more u never now what will happen when u tell that person how u feel about them.

I told the guy I loved I love him...and he avoids me now......I dont know what to do......

lxlFujilxl

rosalie cutsie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm
I could never get the guts to tell the guy I like that I like him. If he doesn't like me back then we might never talk again *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:53 am
Yuzu sama
XxLILTWEETYxX

I told the guy I loved I love him...and he avoids me now......I dont know what to do......
heart We are all
born for love.

Same with Yuzu sama...

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

Ghost of Ryuu

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:22 pm
I have the same problem. i'm in love with a guy and can't tell him. It's a pain I know. sry i can't encourage telling him. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 pm
u guys shuld get used to hanging out n grow closer to each other =D
iuno bout the confession part since i nvr been in love b4 neutral  

SacredPetals

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

xXxEiraxXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:28 pm
The guy i love loves me but not enough . v..v hes cheating on. lied to me. Told me storys and he thinks its ok but its not. he likes to play wth my emotions and it hurts. When will he see im not a toy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:22 pm
Nicollette Caron
The guy i love loves me but not enough . v..v hes cheating on. lied to me. Told me storys and he thinks its ok but its not. he likes to play wth my emotions and it hurts. When will he see im not a toy.

He'll see it when you can prove it to him.

I'm not trying to be harsh, god knows relationships are hard work, but if he's cheating on you and lying to you you should maybe take a step back and look objectively (if possible) at what he is doing to you and decide whether it is healthy for you to remain in the relationship.

I've told guys I liked them before. Never would I say that I loved them though, because I don't believe love is truly possible until you really know a person, unless you are lucky enough to experience 'love at first site'. One time my friends pretty much forced me to tell this guy that I liked him. So I did, and we dated for half a year.

Really, if you tell them and they start avoiding you, that means one of two things: It simply wasn't meant to be as they don't share your feelings, or they are too immature to be able to have a relationship like that at the moment and thus cut you out altogether. Either way, even if you go your separate ways I think it is for the best in the end.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:49 pm
I know I'm an old fart but I took the risk of getting hurt and told one guy I liked how I felt and he pretty much laughed in my face.

I didn't let that deter me with the next guy. I told him how I felt and learned that he felt the same way, too.

We've been together for 12 years and we'll be married for 2 in June.

Now I'm not saying go out and marry the guy, but I have always believed that you have to give it a shot. Yeah you might get hurt. You might find that he feels the same way.

Simply, you'll never know until you try.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:50 pm
SeraphimDoll
Nicollette Caron

He'll see it when you can prove it to him.

I'm not trying to be harsh, god knows relationships are hard work, but if he's cheating on you and lying to you you should maybe take a step back and look objectively (if possible) at what he is doing to you and decide whether it is healthy for you to remain in the relationship.

I've told guys I liked them before. Never would I say that I loved them though, because I don't believe love is truly possible until you really know a person, unless you are lucky enough to experience 'love at first site'. One time my friends pretty much forced me to tell this guy that I liked him. So I did, and we dated for half a year.

Really, if you tell them and they start avoiding you, that means one of two things: It simply wasn't meant to be as they don't share your feelings, or they are too immature to be able to have a relationship like that at the moment and thus cut you out altogether. Either way, even if you go your separate ways I think it is for the best in the end.

I couldn't agree more.  

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Metallic Artist

Shirtless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:01 pm
i know your pain im in love with a guy that has his own fan girl crowd .....i told him that i liked him and now weve become closer so you might want to try and tell him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:50 pm
WHOO FIRST GUILDY POST JOINED ABOUT 5 MINS AGO! anyway i really liked this girl and i liked from the 2nd grade and she liked me back so then in like the 6th grade i finally ask her out now we're all very happy 4laugh  

V_V Grr X_X

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:24 pm
Hm. :]

I agree with Maeve.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

I'm in love with a guy who thinks we're just friends....I think he might like my best friend who likes him....I know he'll never like me....Still I get my hope up that maybe just maybe he'll like me someday....even if just a little....It hurts so much....Anyone know how to get over a guy....? neutral

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...

xoxoKymmi
Crew

II Screamin Shanee II generated a random number between 12 and 100000000 ... 41509736!

II Screamin Shanee II

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:16 pm
What if the guy tells you that he loves you and your not sure how to resopnd to that. Thats where i am right now  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff