Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:50 pm
The question is.
What kind of b*****d breed are you?

Personally, I am a French Canadian. Nesstled almost into the tundra I am a genuine cold blooded poutine eating hockey playing (not really) caribou hunting Quebecer who drives in kilometers/hour.

More specifically, French, Irish, English and Native.

Care to share?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 pm
I be French-Canadian on my mother's side. And my father's side, although called Irish originated in France. So I am French from both sides of the family, but I think if I ever visited Paris I'd still be spat upon.
Other than that I've got some Sicilian (Italian) blood and traces of authentic Irish and Belgian lineage. Quite the mutt I am, now that I consider it...  

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:35 pm
Canadian-American.

More specific: German-Hungarian-Swedish-Russian,barely Syrian, and possibly Danish.

If you want a full analysis going back to the Middle Ages, then I'm sorry I can't give you a full analysis right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:54 am
All I know is that I'm German and Irish. My Great Grandparents on my dad's side were full Irish and German.
My mother was adopted, so I'm not sure about the other side of me.

I've been told I look Scottish though. Dunno why.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:23 pm
On my mom's side, I'm English, Italian, and just barely Native American. Apparently, my mom's great-grandpa (I think... maybe great-great... Aw, forget it, I'm going by great grandpa) was pure Cherokee. He was a chief, I believe... But it was never technically confirmed, although my mom's aunt went to a psychic who told her we are part Cherokee.

On my dad's side, I'm Spanish, Puerto Rican, Irish, and Hungarian. And then of course, I'm American.

Apparently I look Native American, Italian, and Spanish...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:32 pm
I'm a s**t load of stuff. Irish, Russian, American, Polish, and i don't even remember the rest.

Sayga Takaino

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:00 pm
On my dad's side I'm Jewish, and on my mom's side we're decended from a celtic germanic tribe that existed in the region that became France, but they were then shuffled about eruope and eventually sent over with William Penn to get rid of them. Oh, and like basicly the rest of the America area, I'm also Irish. I believe that's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:35 pm
About every 3-5 years someone tells me I look Greek. confused Dunno why, it just happens.

I've also gotten Finnish, Norwegian, stuff that I am, and French.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

AbsintheGorgon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 pm
I am mostly french canadian along with greek, algonquin, irish, german and five other things I can't recall at the moment. Europe had an orgy and invited Canada along.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:55 am
On my mother's side I'm Cuban, along with a little bit of Japanese(great grandfather).

On the father's side I'm Puerto Rican, with (supposedly) a little German and Italian, though I've yet to actually meet any German or Italian family members.

But I was born in Miami.

Though everyone I've met swears I'm white and they're usually quite shocked they hear me speak Spanish. XD  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:41 am
I'm egyptian, Lebanese and Syrain that's all sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 am
well, my dad was scottish and my mum northern irish. I was born in northern ireland, lived in scotland from age 2 and moved to spain when i was 18.  

Gaara XV

Original Saint

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

broken_joker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:15 pm
Part Welsh, Part English and part who the hell knows...my biological dad was adopted and he has never found his birth family.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:25 pm
A slew of northern European, I know there's some Dutch on my mother's side, but mostly my heritage is English. You can tell with my fat English nose.  

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:41 am
I'm two things. Roughly about 98% Irish, and 2% German.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff