Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:16 pm
RP Post Count: 0 Journal: 2 Total: 0. Left: 150
User Image

User Image

Sex: Female

Height: 5'4

Weight: 115 lbs

Build: Slim, Short, Feminine yet tough. Well Muscled, average stocky limbs.

Race: Skullie

Pets: N/A

Profession: Melee

Bio: Maltise grew up with a relatively normal family, always a fiery and wild spirit from birth. She was often teased for being a bit of a tom boy, all be it a very pretty tom boy. She never payed what others said any mind though, having a very strong sense of self and being very prideful she often followed her own path regardless of what anyone said.
Having four older brothers, maltise grew up quite the tom-boy, and learned that if she wanted to be first in line for anything she had to fight for it. More then that be clever about it! She found that as she grew older she loved the idea of fighting, not just as a childish game or for sport, but the thrill and challenge of it all! The mere thought of being in a challenging battle giving her goose bumps and making her feel excited. Quick on her feet what maltise lacks in size and strength she makes up for with speed and accuracy, deadly with her hands as well as with a weapon, she simply prefers the natural way of things. She would rather not have to use a weapon if she can avoid it.

Personality:Sheabell is free, loud, fun, brash, and a bit crude. She is a master of the obvious, and often says whatever first pops into her mind. She comes off as high strung, energetic, and bubbly. The david in any goliath story, she'll take on anything even if it's a seemingly impossible task. She's not stupid though, and knows her own limitations. She simply enjoys testing those limits as often as she can.

Rp's:New Dawn

Descriptive Stats:

Hair Color/ Style: Teddy bear fuzzy! Light Brown and white.
Eye Color: Violet/Lavender
Skin Color: Fur, light brown and white.
Clothing: Flexible cloth/leather, a bottom covering like a skirt, arm bands, a bikini/cloth top. Wears very little in the way of clothing, as she is fur covered she doesn't truly need much. That and she doesn't care for the feel of restricting garments. Anything that might tie up her ability to run or jump, or restrict her arms.
Weapons: Bear claws! Hands/feet and if necessary her dagger.
Jewlery: Pendant, and Head circlet of jewels.
Markings: Mixed pelt colors, soft whites and browns, very cuddly looking.

Possesions:n/a

Master:n/a
Friends:n/a
Acquaintances:n/a

Current Class: Melee Fighter - Beginner

-Abilities: Level One Melee-
Speed Burst- “Sebesség Robbanás”
Movement speed is increased by 50% for 30 seconds. Reflexes not effected.
Weapon Specialty: Dagger
Short range, small, fast, allows Shea to keep flexible and quick without dragging around a bulky weapon. It's a tiny thing and she can hide it most anywhere on her person, not that she's got many places to hide it at all. It also allows her to keep at least one hand free at all times if she uses it.

User Image.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Journey of the Caravan -
Journal day 1
So it was finally time to start out! Haha! A quest of my own, a journey an adventure worthy of my skills! Hee hee..well what few skills I did have...Really I was simply going through the city when something interesting caught my eye..ahn no caught my ears, the sound of a bards voice. Energetic and alluring, ooh I loved singing! I wish I could do it myself really, but alas guess one cant be blessed with every talent in the realm can they?

I wandered over, not wanting to get spotted to soon by him, the man appeared to me to be the leader of a troupe of travelers, dancers and carts, other things of theirs lined the street, attracting the attention of others, many people throwing coins as a token to the males beautiful voice, the story he sung. It was only when I snuck around to the back, really curious about getting a look at the wagons and such that I overheard a conversation about a job..The caravan needed protection, apparently they were headed out on a journey and looking to scout up some temporary guards to protect them and their valuables as they went. Having mainly dancers and women with them..

To me they didn't quite seem the kind of people who would need protection, as there were quite a few gruff types strewn about the rest of the gypsy like group. But when an opportunity arises one doesn't shy it away, nope, they jump at it, and thats just what I did! Gah..if only that bard..whatsis name? Tatiuvis, or some such, that drow. He doesn't seem to have very high expectations of me, nor seem to believe I'll be able to lead them through safely. He doesn't have much choice though, and his options continue to run thin as his time runs out, feh looks like hes going to be stuck with me!

Journey of a Caravan -
Journal Day 2

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out