Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
kenshin rox!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-iviet_bunny-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:58 am
hey im new in this guild ive posted 150 in another one so kenshin rox right? so we can watch him on youtube ah!!!!!!OMG this is exciting!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:11 pm
Welcome! Too bad the guild isn't getting much activity. It seems that even the mods are on vacation, he-he. sweatdrop  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:26 pm
Hey there! Welcome to the guild! Since your new, why don't you drop by the introductions thread so we can get to know you better? Kenshin rox.
xp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:00 am
You can find clips from the anime and OVAs on YouTube, as well as music videos.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

-iviet_bunny-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:28 pm
i think im ganna like it here um........ i dont know bout the interdusing thing  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:30 pm
Hey Bunny! You don't mind if we call you bunny, right? If you ever want to make an introductory post, just check out the "Meet the mods" thread. You can even see the posts from the mods on the first page and tell us as much as you want about yourself as well. I don't think it's mandatory but, it's only polite, me thinks. mrgreen  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-iviet_bunny-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:47 pm
Kenshin Belmont
Hey Bunny! You don't mind if we call you bunny, right? If you ever want to make an introductory post, just check out the "Meet the mods" thread. You can even see the posts from the mods on the first page and tell us as much as you want about yourself as well. I don't think it's mandatory but, it's only polite, me thinks. mrgreen

k thankies yea idc if u call mii bunny lots of pl call mii that xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Great! I'm glad you said so cuz some people don't like it when you call them one thing or the other. Some even get mad at you!
A friend of mine would love yer avatar's name cuz she simply adores bunnies. mrgreen  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-iviet_bunny-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:54 pm
Kenshin Belmont
Great! I'm glad you said so cuz some people don't like it when you call them one thing or the other. Some even get mad at you!
A friend of mine would love yer avatar's name cuz she simply adores bunnies. mrgreen

so do i biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:48 pm
Cool!

It's too bad the guild isn't very active. I'm sure there's lots of things you'd like to chat about RK, right?  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-iviet_bunny-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 am
Kenshin Belmont
Cool!

It's too bad the guild isn't very active. I'm sure there's lots of things you'd like to chat about RK, right?

alot lik mii sao,kaoru,sonoske,yahiko,megumii,shishio,kenshin and lots more  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:06 pm
Of course! "Attention" *Possible spoilers below*

What would you like to talk about Misao? I liked how one of the first things she said made her look like a fool in front of the guys she was planning on mugging. I loved her silliness from the start! At first I thought Kenshin would have to rescue her but I was pleasantly surprised. mrgreen  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-iviet_bunny-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm
yea and i lik the part where kaoru first saw megumi  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:39 pm
You know, I hardly remember how Kaoru reacted when she first saw Megumi. I do recall some of the episode when Kaoru met Misao though... Isn't memory odd sometimes? rolleyes  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iviet_panda12

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm
Kenshin Belmont
You know, I hardly remember how Kaoru reacted when she first saw Megumi. I do recall some of the episode when Kaoru met Misao though... Isn't memory odd sometimes? rolleyes

kaoru got all jealous of megumi
i still remember it cause it was histarical xd  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas