Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Quilting...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layoko

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:59 pm
Does anyone here quilt?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:20 pm
My mom pieces tops. She recently got a quilting machine so my family's waiting on her to turn out a zillion quilts. Not happening.

I've been known to piece a couple blocks and help my mom with the tops and such, but I don't like hand sewing so I don't do much else on the quilts. I may jump in with the ladies in my mom's quilt group and do some hand quilting this summer, though.

Do you quilt? Can we see pictures?  

Felt Teeth

dkpuppets

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:15 pm
I just started quilting a little bit ago. eventually I want to be good enough to make this quilt I designed. though, I think it will take a little longer than I expected. lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:27 am
I'd like to get into quilting eventually. Patchwork quilts in their various forms have always been my favorites.  

Aranka Taine

ii_babby gurl_ii

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:48 pm
i dont quilt but i would love to lern how if you could show me that would be great  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:30 am
When I was forced to lay flat on my back for two days straight due to a misaligned spine, I helped my friend by sewing pieces together for blocks. I haven't done anymore quilting than that, though.  

Sachiko13

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff