Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!!
  Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:39 am
And I'm so excited and playing it now!! So anyone got something new recently? Or anything special to look forward to?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:45 am
never heard of it before but..um.. congrats! lol  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 am
Well I got Ninja Gaiden for the Ds along with assassin creed, FFTA2 and Final fantasy crystal chronicals  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 pm
Nothing new, but I've been planning on stopping by the mall to buy a used copy of Overlord. It's a couple years old, so it's really cheap.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 pm
I haven't gotten a new (or used) game since Christmas. I want Sonic and the Black Knight, though.
I do have a game that was my favorite, but stopped working for no apparent reason. Super Smash Bros. Brawl. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:17 pm
hm.. I guess I could consider the digi cam I got as a consideration for this topic.. Im not much into games recently.. hehe  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:12 pm
No-haven't gotten anything new....

So, how is the game?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 pm
@DT
WHAT?! Really? It's such a great game!! you have PS2 so you should try Star Ocean 3 at least. Although Star Ocean 2 is even better!!

@Andy
ninja gaiden! I remember that one. I played it for the x-box the original one though not black. It was fun at the time. I can't wait for the Final Fantasy to come out for wii!! I think it's crystal chronicles but I'm not sure.

Dornkus
Overlord...is that the one where you get to control all those minions by any chance?

Death Shikaku
Oh! In that one..you can be either sonic or his evil counterpart right? And it's for the wii?

Arch Angel Neko
Digi camera! Oh I need one too. But I really want is a new video camera. The one where you can place a dvd in and then record onto that instead of a vhs or mini vhs tape thing. It'll be really useful especially on vacation. ^_^

Moon
It's really really really good so far!! The only complaint I have is that the private action isn't during towns anymore but only on your spaceship. And that the ending phrase (at the end of battle) a person have is just one that I heard over and over again...>_> But otherwise it isn't bad at all! And I'm hooked. XD

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:35 pm
All I know is it's for the Wii.
I didn't know you could do that... O.o Sounds even more awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:44 pm
OMG! I love Star Ocean tho i havent finish till the end of time is waaaaay to long lol! but is one of my fave RPGs I love the recipe making its fun xd but i hate that this one is for Xbox I really loved the trailer and some of the battle theme now i want an Xbox I cant afford xd  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:28 pm
Death Shikaku
All I know is it's for the Wii.
I didn't know you could do that... O.o Sounds even more awesome.
lol Omg! It's death!! I didn't realize until now you were the cow avi!! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm
Prince Seiko
OMG! I love Star Ocean tho i havent finish till the end of time is waaaaay to long lol! but is one of my fave RPGs I love the recipe making its fun xd but i hate that this one is for Xbox I really loved the trailer and some of the battle theme now i want an Xbox I cant afford xd
I recommend it!!! I'm so happy about it!! I defiantly have to make a review on it in the entertainment section. It's fun fun fun!! The should really make it for both consoles but I'm glad this one at least came out on x-box since I don't have a Playstation. crying
The one one I had was playstation 1 (which is how I played Star Ocean 2).
Star Ocean 3 I missed out on. crying

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Prince Seiko
I recommend it!!! I'm so happy about it!! I defiantly have to make a review on it in the entertainment section. It's fun fun fun!! The should really make it for both consoles but I'm glad this one at least came out on x-box since I don't have a Playstation. crying

I havent finish it cause is way way to long and it give me a headpain (lol dont know how to right that work XD) and my PS conecto is giving me problems I think I need to buy a new one I have to play with the channel switch to make it work  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou

Dornkus
Overlord...is that the one where you get to control all those minions by any chance?
Yep!

I decided not to buy it, though. I want it. It's cheap. But I don't have a reliable income yet. *sigh*  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:20 am
Prince Seiko
Moonlight_HuangHou
Prince Seiko

I havent finish it cause is way way to long and it give me a headpain (lol dont know how to right that work XD) and my PS conecto is giving me problems I think I need to buy a new one I have to play with the channel switch to make it work

lol!!! "Headpain!!" Like "headache" but I like headpain. XD It sounds funny. ^__^ heart
Star ocean were always long games I agree. ^--^ Star Ocean 4 is a three disk game by the way.
Are you gonna buy another PS or a PS3?

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces