Reply Random s**t/Important s**t
Greetings! :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zac senpai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:44 am
Hello all. I am Zac Senpai. I joined some time back, I haven't really posted though... Sorry about that, been busy with work, school, and being sick lately... Yea... Well now, a little about me, I am a Junior in high school, I am athletic and love to do outdoor activities, I can't stand life without friends, I work two jobs, I have a dog, two rabbits, and a guinea pig, I get decently good grades in school (I just don't do homework), AND I am a very friendly person! So, Nice to meet you all! I look forward to posting here sometime soon! I love to RP but have just not been able to get much free time lately, I hope to RP ASAP with all of you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:04 pm
Hey Zac, nice to meet you. if you're looking for a good rp, this is definitely the place. We have a new rp up by the moderator in the Experienced forum you should check out, it's called the Midnight Sky. =)
~xomorbida_b_weirxo  

xomorbida_b_weirxo
Crew

Fashionable Dabbler

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Megathread 100

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
Yes, hello Zac. Thank you for joining us!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm
It's nice to meet both of you! I have read (skimmed) over the RPs. Looks interesting. I may post or not. I dunno yet. I will lurk for a bit more I think! xp  

zac senpai

Random s**t/Important s**t

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff