Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:44 am
This story I am going to tell you is about my adventures with Vegeta. Comment on them below. Each time I get a comment on them, I tell the next part. Questions of these stories are encouraged.

Each part will have a title in bolded text.

The final Day of Planet Vegetasai - unknown earth date

Running from the side of the Tuffles, I, Empress Dee, raced to warn King Vegeta, the King of the Saiyans about an alien invader that has arrived for Planetary domination.

The first saiyan to see me was Raditz. He waved hello, as I dashed passed him. He then took off to another planet in a saiyan space pod.

Then, I entered the royal castle and bowed before the King. King Vegeta had said to me, "There is no need for you to bow, Dee. I know you mean the utmost respect for my people. What is your dilemma?"

I told the King of Saiyans about the threat that had already ensnared almost all of the tuffles. I was the only escapee and I was honest to goodness happy that I beat Frieza to the King of Saiyans.

The king frowned at the dilemma that was going to face the planet. I also told the King of Frieza's power level. This made the king a bit more upset, but he understood what needed to be done. He thanked me for my message and as a reward, he was going to make me into a half-saiyan and at the same time declare me as his son's betrothed.

Keep in mind that the Prince at this particular time in history did not like anyone really. But, this is what I found the most attractive about the Prince of Saiyans at that time.

After the quick surgery, the King gave me a task to do. He requested that I do janitorial work within the castle. Now the lot of you are likely thinking, "You sure got the short end of that stick, empress."

This is where you are wrong. Think about it... if I wasn't keeping tabs on the situation by doing janitorial work, I would never have been able to save my future husband's life, right?

Well, the job in itself stunk, but heck, it was worth it. For it was when I saw the Prince of saiyans captured in an Oozaru resistant cage crying his eyes out that I could beat Frieza's henchmen Dudoria and Zarbon to the room.

I overheard Frieza mumbling about it not paying me any mind. To Frieza, I was just another pawn in his game. Nothing of value. So, as funny as this is going to sound, I hid in the closet of the room that Prince Vegeta was going to be. I had to use my Tuffle instincts to evade being caught by Frieza, but at the same time, complete the unvoiced mission of Protecting Prince Vegeta at all costs.

Within the closet, I had found some ingredients that would be quite useful. One set I could make into a potion so strong that the bars of Prince Vegeta's cage would be burned.

The other set was a drinkable potion that would shrink me down to bacterial size. Something that could not be seen or felt.

When Dudoria and Zarbon were making their snide remarks and after they left, I exited the closet with both potions ready. The Prince was about to send some sort of alarm by whining and such, but I silenced the prince by saying, "Highness, hush for a second. I can get you out of this cage and you can get all the credit. It will save your life, trust me. This other potion I have is my escape from here, and unfortunately, in order for my plan to work, I cannot give you the potion."

I then proceeded to do my job, while the prince was stunned with my remark about him getting all the credit. Once the bars were busted and the lock had fallen to the ground, thus alerting both Zarbon and Dudoria, Prince Vegeta grabbed me in an embrace so tight, it was astounding that Vegeta was only 10 at the time. He then gave me a lip-locking kiss with tongue that honestly, most girls would be melting in the knees by now.

Then I heard Zarbon and Dudoria getting closer and closer. Prince Vegeta then told me, "I will never forget this day. I hope that in the future we will encounter each other again."

With a tear in my eye, I replied, "Me too, your majesty, me too. Let us both stay alive, for this next bit will be unpleasant for both of us. Take care. I love you!"

It was then that I drank the potion and became invisible. I heard what Dudoria and Zarbon both said, "What the?! Prince Vegeta? You actually managed to escape the cage?"

I heard the Prince reply, "Yes, yes, I did. Not that that's going to matter."

Frieza then entered the room with the saiyan medallion in his hand. Vegeta tried not to let out a cry for that, remembering my words. "This is for the greater good and in order for the plan to work, this next bit is going to be unpleasant for the both of us."

The Hostile Alien said, "My, my... what an interesting turn of events. Well, since your planet is going to go by the wayside soon anyways, I might as well take you with me. You could be of use to me. And... may I say, for a kid... you are incredibly handsome. I may have to treat you as my sex slave."

As the ship took off with Vegeta and myself aboard, and as the Planet went boom, the busted window did the next phase of my plan, I was sent into space to await my next encounter with Prince Vegeta.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 am
Bwahahahahaha! OMG, I totally remember that, Dee. That was well told too.  

VegetaHonshura

Srian Masahiro

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:36 pm
This makes mee feel bad for Vegeta  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:23 pm
Yeah, I know. Those were trying times, Kenji.

But, it gets better. For this second chapter reveals of when I saw Vegeta again at HMH school supply shopping with Trunks, Bra, and William-Tyler.

(I will be telling this in a moment.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

TheFistOfRock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:17 am
LoL. xd Awwesome. xd  
dbz : the ultimate dragonball z guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers