Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bitter Sweet Kisses for Role Players

Back to Guilds

Tags: role playing, yaoi, arts, poetry, BitterSweet 

Reply Random s**t/Important s**t
Hello and Welcome! (Long over due) Introduce Yourself!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm
Hello and welcome. This is a place for everyone to come and give their hello's, welcome's, and anything else!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:18 pm
ninja ninja Greetings ninja ninja  

xXxFeatheredxXxWolfxXx

Shirtless Shapeshifter

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:55 pm
Hey there. I am XxLoveisBloodxX. I own this hear guild, I am a sophomore, I'm in love. Love? Yes! Something a lot of people fear. But anyhow. I am engaged to Wolven_Darkness. He is my everything and anything. I'd probably die without him now. He can make my day magical. I am a writer and poet, haha. True story. I do photography and graphic designs. I am allways looking for adventure and I am a flirt sometimes, but I will NEVER cheat on my fiancee. I have a pug puppy and a seven year old cat. I love my friends, most of which are in this guild, and don't know what I'd do without them. So thats about it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:37 pm
I was JUST about to ask if we needed one of these HAHA<3

Well hello there! I'm xomorbida_b_weirxo, sophmore and a bestie of XxLoveisBloodxX's =D I'm a writer/poet/lyricist/singer and blah blah blah on and on, just check out my profile, love. I, too, love my friends very much. I'm a big fan of roleplaying, and so I can't wait to do it with all of you! Anyhoo, I'm addicted to music and books. ANd vampires teehee wink And that's it! For now.. heart  

xomorbida_b_weirxo
Crew

Fashionable Dabbler

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Megathread 100

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm
I guess I'll edit this a little so ya'll can learn more about me!

Ello! My name is Snowboy9, I'm a freshman(Blah), and whatever else. My real name is Isaac but I hate that name so my friends call me Jake, for my tallness and spikey hair... I'm a writer, yeah I write short stories sometimes. I'm a poet...whenever I'm depressed I express my emotions unto a piece of paper. I'm also a artist, I loveee to draw, sketch, paint...whatever as long as it has to do with art! I LOVE my friends! Without them I'm nothing! I love roleplaying too. I am constantly listening to music or reading a stack of books. Books and Music are my drugs, life, and soul. I wanna learn how to play the guitar! That's basically it. So see y'all later! (p.s: Werewolves rule! Sorry xomorbida_b_weirxo xD)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:56 am
Well then, I guess I have to go a bit more into detail then ya?

I'm in grade 10, I'm a writer, avid reader, wannabe artist, and a skater. I've been on Gaia since 2006, and since joining I have once again fallen in love with online roleplaying. I love XxLoveIsBloodxX with all of my heart and soul, and I am constantly nagging my friends to build me a catapult to send me flying through the air to land 'special delivery' right on her door.

Welcome all, and I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^  

xXxFeatheredxXxWolfxXx

Shirtless Shapeshifter

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:18 pm
Hmm.. I was randomly invited to this guild, and I hope to grow fond of it. Art is my thing, and my laptop is a hypochondriac named Jasper. I think this is where I post? >_> I go to college, and it is a time-leech, but I still enjoy myself. That is all I feel like revealing for now. ;3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:31 pm
Hello's there, I'm Kiki_11 (Have lots of names but I r too lazy to name them alll.....) I'm a sopmore, which rules because of all the friends I've made and met mean everything to me! I'd sacrifice my life to them!!! heart I like to act silly, love to role-play, bug my family to death, and become, somewhat evil, at some points...I have lots of music that actually describe me... and i'm completly in love with my Zodiac animal ~The Rooster~ and Wolves! It's all in my profile if you want more then just pm me and I'll tell ya!
See ya later can't wait to r-p with ya~  

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xomorbida_b_weirxo
Crew

Fashionable Dabbler

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:44 am
It's awesome to get to know the rest of you better! Thanks for posting, and, although this is late, ENJOY!  
Random s**t/Important s**t

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games