Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Everybody's Fool (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:57 am
Profiles from the main profile thread will work.

Please follow the thread rules and regulations.

The story is more or less non-existent. Read the posts before yours, and then take the story in whatever direction you think it should go. This will test your skills as an RPer. Everyone is welcome, just pop in and start RPing.

If you make an out of character comment, either use OOC- ; _blah blah blah_ ; or (blah blah blah). It will just be easier.

RP Begins-
Gothyk laid back in his chair on the rooftop of his building. It was a nice day, and he was trying to take the time to relax, which is something he didn't do often. He stretched, his dark fur soaking up the warmth coming off the sun. There were clouds in the sky, yes, but there was no threat of rain or storms of any kind. Gothyk closed his eyes, enjoying the sun, because were he was he knew it wouldn't last long.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 pm
Seraph was looking for something to do on such a nice day "What to do what to do~" he sat next to a tree and played around with his tail  

LunaFoxxx

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:59 am
Off in the distance, Gothyk heard a clashing that sounded of metal on metal. Rolling his eyes, he sat up and looked out into the distance to try and figure out was it was. Un able to see it, he leaped from building to building in a hasty attempt to find what was happening  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:29 am
Rocky was taking a well-deserved nap on his rooftop while also sunbathing when he was almost stepped on by a roof-hopping fur. "Watch it!" He said, wondering where he was off to in such a hurry. He heard the sounds of a swordfight, and perked up. "Hmmm.. This could be something worth checking out!" He said as he lept from his rooftop onto the road and started jogging towards the sounds.  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 am
Seraph got up "People are yelling" he got a goofy smile and ran for the noises he heard  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:43 pm
Gothyk noticed that for some odd reason he was gathering a following, but brushed it to the back of his mind. All he cared about right now was to figure out what this confrontation was.

OOC- Any taker for the fighters?  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:22 am
( I'll be one mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 am
Seraph looked up at one of the males on the roof "Hey, you have any idea whats goin on?" he yelled up to Rocky  

LunaFoxxx

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:51 pm
"No clue, But it sound's like fun!" Rocky said as he ran a little faster.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:08 pm
Sophi with Katana in hand slashed at her opponents sword.
" You can't have him!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm
Seraph saw the fight and stoped dead in his tracks, he skidded causeing dirt to fly up everywhere and he tumbled over himself, getting up he jumped "I'm OK!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:45 pm
She took the cloud of dust as an advantage and lunged forward slashing the human's side.
" You can't have my cub!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:40 pm
Rocky perched ontop of the roof and listened and watched as he saw a fur fighting a human. "Hey, what's this I hear about a cub theif?!" He announced as he jumped in the middle of the fighing organisms trying to keep his eyes on both so neither would run. "What's the fuss?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 pm
Seraph finnaly stood still "My head hurts now, wait FURCUB THIEF!" Seraph walked over to the human "Explain please"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:57 pm
" He hes trying to steal my cub to sell him!"
She pointed the blade at the man's neck
" He even offered me money for him!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers