Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
Fanfic: .hack R.Z *updates will happen* *chapter 3 now up*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azino silver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:35 pm
This is what happens when I really bored.

.hack R.Z

Chapter 1: First Log In

"Big brother," his sister yelled going up the stairs.

"What?" he said waking up from a nap.

"Something came in the mail for you," she said holding a big box.

"Let me see," he said sitting up, "it is from CC corp." His sister gave him the box that he soon opened after.

"Isn't that the head gear and controller for the game 'The World,'" his sister said.

"It is, wait what is this," he said picking up a letter that he then read aloud.

Dear user,

We would like to congratulate you for winning our contest. We give you this free headgear and controller for the game 'The World.' As an added bonus we are giving you a free subscription to 'The World' and when you enter your email address, we give you an extra class for an Adept Rogue class beyond the 4 point limit. If you do not wish to be this class you can still use the other gifts we gave you. Best wishes to you in 'The World.'

From CC corp.

"Wow. That is a great gift. Didn't you use to play 'The World?'" his sister asked?

"I use to play," he said looking away.

"Why did you stop?" his sister asked.

"I... I don't want to talk about it," he said looking away from his sister.

"It would be nice to see you playing again," his sister said.

"I guess you're right," he said looking at his computer, "Alright, I will."

After an hour of installing 'The World' he started creating his character. "What class will I be?" he asked himself. His eyes drifted to the letter. "An Adept Rough, that shall be my class," he said to himself picking the Adept Rogue class. The screen pulled up a class chose screen. He picked a Twin Blade as a start class and then an Edge Punisher class as first job extension, the next extension he picked was a Blade Brandier class. A new screen popped up it said bounds class, and at the bottom it said that this extra class will be unlocked once the final job extension has been reached. He then picked the Steam Gunner for a bonus class.

"Now what to make what he looks like." he said. He put him in a white cloth shirt that split off near the bottom of his stomach and a pair of white light armored pants with white light weight shoes. He gave him blue hair with silver lines down it. The hair was combed in the front and spiked in the back. He then put a crescent moon under both his eyes.

"Now for the name," he said to himself. He typed in the name Azino. And he then hit enter and all the character was created.

Azino took his first steps into 'The World' he was in the root town Mac Anu.

"A lot has changed sense I last played" Azino said out loud. He took a few steps in the Mac Anu that was new to him. He was then pushed down by a character that came to the root town.

"Ow, that hurt" Azino said getting up and looking at the character that bumped in to him.

"I'm sorry I just logged in for the first time." she said. The character was a Harvest Cleric with yellow and green clothes, high rise boots; a green oval hat with yellow tinsel off one said and had white hair.

"It is my first time logging in too." Azino said standing up, "My name is Azino, what is yours?"

"It is Chibisera" the Harvest Cleric said standing up.

"How about we make a party?" Azino asked.

"Okay that sounds like a good idea." Chibisera said. They then exchanged member addresses.

"Looks like you could use one more party member Adept Rogue," a voice said. Azino looked to where the voice came from. A black Edge Punisher with black hair was standing in the shadows.

"The more the better." Azino said happily.

"Here," the Edge Punisher said.

"Okay, let's head to an area," Azino said.

"Let's go to 'Hidden Madden’s Twin Moons,'" the Edge Punisher said

The three warped to the area. It was a grass field in under a crescent moon. The Area was a level one, best for noobies like Azino and Chibisera.

"Wow, a lot has changed sense R.1," Azino said in aw.

"A R.1 player. So you don't know about R.Z do you?" the Edge Punisher said.

"No. I don't," Azino said.

"What about PKers?" the Edge Punisher said behind Azino.

"Wait, you’re a....." Azino said before being cut by the Edge Punisher's sword.

"That's right, I am a PKer!" the Edge Punisher gloated. "Now I'll PK your friend here."

Azino's screen on his headgear went black.

"I... I was PKed and right after I started," Azino said. "And now Chibisera is next. I want to save her."

"Young child of Mogana, your heart tells me that you wish to protect those close to you, but not only them but everyone in our world," A voice said. A girl with lavender hair a white dress and a pale face. "I shall grant you a gift. The power of the 4 other guardian of this world, please be the 5th guardian of our world," she said as she placed here hand on his right wrist. A bracelet appeared as she lifted her hand away.

"Thank you; tell me, what is your name?" Azino asked.

"My name is...." she said giving him a kiss.

"Prepare to be PKed!" the Edge Punisher yelled at Chibisera.

"AHHHHH!" Chibisera yelled. Azino suddenly appeared blocking the Edge Punisher's sword with one of his twin blades.

"I thought I PKed you," the Edge Punisher said.

"You did, but Aura saved me," Azino said.

"You talking about the goddess of light?" the Edge Punisher said backing off.

"Aura?" Chibisera said looking at Azino under the crescent moon.

"Yes, Aura saved me. She told me to become the 5th guardian of our world," Azino said.

"Goddess or no goddess, I'll PK you again and again!" the Edge Punisher yelled charging at Azino.

"AHHHH!" Chibisera yelled.

"COME FORTH, MY EPITAPH!" Azino yelled calling forth his epitaph.

"Your Avatar is, the Terror of Death, SKEITH!" The Edge Punisher said backing off again.

"This is the power of the 3rd guardian is the avatar Skeith," Azino said.

"No. I have to get away!" the Edge Punisher said running away.

"Someone who hurt the innocent and then runs away when faced with a challenge dose not deserves to be in our world." Azino said charging the data drain.

"No don't!" the Edge Punisher yelled looking back.

"To protect our world, I erase you." Azino said firing the data drain. The Edge Punisher was hit with the data drain. The data drain ripped him data fragment by fragment till the bare code was left. The code faded shortly after. Azino returned back to his PC form.

"Azino," Chibisura said in aw.

"Chibisera," Azino said.

"Yes? Chibisera asked.

"Let's go back to the root town," Azino said holding out his left hand and smiling.

"Let's go," Chibisera said taking his hand.

End of chapter 1  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:32 pm
.//hack R.Z

CHAPETER 2: A NEW PARTY MEMBER

A week has past since the first day Azino and Chibisera had first logged in to 'The World' R.Z.

Azino had just logged in after he got out of school that day.

"Did you hear about that PKer?" A random player asked another player.

"No, what happened?" The other player asked in a reply.

"I hear he was banned off 'The World,'" the random player said.

"I guess CC corp is starting to brake down on PKers," the other player said.

"It has been a week and I have grown 14 levels since that day. But it was my fault that I banned him," Azino said to himself. Chibisera logged on straight after he said that.

"Azino, are you okay?" she asked.

Azino snapped back into the world from his thought.

"I'm fine, so where are we going today," Azino said quickly and happily.

"Well there is a spring area that just opened up. How about we go there?" Chibisera asked in a peppy way.

"Okay, sounds like a good idea," Azino said.

"But it is a flower garden so there are now monsters," Chibisera said in a reply.

"It would be a nice change of pace," Azino said.

"Okay, the Keywords are Eternal Blooming Gardens," Chibisera said. They then formed a party.

"Okay to Eternal Blooming Gardens," Azino said putting in the Keywords.

Azino and Chibisera arrived in a field of flowers as far as the eye could see.

"Wow, I heard this place was beautiful, but this is far beyond what I thought," Chibisera said looking at all the flowers.

"Roses, Violets, Apple Blossoms, Carnations, Zinnia, and Honeysuckles." Azino said picking a honeysuckle from the area.

"Honeysuckles? Why was that the last one you said?" chibisera asked.

"A girl that was my friend before she moved away when I was 7 told me that Honeysuckles mean something." Azino said looking at the flower.

"What do they mean?" Chibisera asked.

"They mean..... Devoted affection" Azino said.

Chibisera gasped after hearing that. "Is that so?" she said bright red.

"Yeah." Azino replied with a short answer. They both stood there in silent for awhile.

"So you remember me after 10 years, just from a flower?" a voice said. Azino gasped and looked straight were he heard the voice. A white Blade Brandier with short silver hair with suns under her eyes was standing there holding a honeysuckle. Azino almost burst into tears after seeing here. "Have you been taking care of him while I was gone." she said.

"You... You came back." Azino said as he then started to run to her. He stopped right in front of her.

"Still using that name I gave to you isn’t you." she asked.

"Yeah. I am, are you using the one I gave to you?" Azino asked in a reply.

"Lunasakura, I have always used to remember you." she replied to him.

"I'm happy to hear that." Azino said with tears rolling down his eyes.

"You always did love the crescent moon didn't you, Azino?" Lunasakura asked with a smile, placing her hand on his face wiping away some of the tears.

"I always thought of how it shows the sun as moonlight." Azino said holding her hand.

"You have grown in 10 years, haven't you?" Lunasakura said.

"Even know we have not seen the others face in that time, I know I have grown, and so have you." Azino said.

"You have always had a gentle heart, and it is even showing now." Lunasakura said.

"All because you acted like a big sister to me." Azino said.

"He really loves her," Chibisera said to herself turning around. Azino and Lunasakura heard the shot from a steam gunner in Chibisera direction. A black Steam Gunner with red hair.

"Number 98 in this area," the black Steam Gunner said. Chibisera PC began to fade. Azino was standing in shock. "Now for number 99" the Steam Gunner said shooting at and PKing Lunasakura. Azino could only watch in shock.

"You... you PKed them," Azino said in shock.

"Yeah so," the Steam Gunner said "Now you will be my 100th PK in this area."

Azino's eyes flooded with tears. "You took them from me," he said.

"Now prepare to be PKed," the Steam Gunner said pointing his gun at Azino. He shot a bullet at Azino which he blocked with a single twin blade. The Steam Gunner shot 2 more shots. Azino guarded the too and move forward. He then shot 5 bullets Azino continued to block them all and continued to move for word.

"You took them away from me, now I well take my rage out on YOU!" Azino said in raged. He dashed forward pulling out his other twin blade.

"Get back," the Steam Gunner said firing 10 shots. Azino guarded each shot on after another.

"YOU WILL PAY!" Azino yelled out. He uses a skill trigger to attack the Steam Gunner and yelled out "Sparrow Counter!" attacking the Steam Gunner with a combo of ground to air attacks. Azino had a 'Quick Charge" attached to his equipment to shorten the wait time to use another skill. He used another skill trigger after his wait time was done. "Sword Dance!" he yelled using a combo of strikes.

"You think I am done for after that," the Steam Gunner said, "Come here, my avatar!" The Steam Gunner called forth a bird-like avatar.

"I'll show you who is done for!" Azino said glaring at the Steam Gunner's avatar; he covered his right eye with his right hand. "COME HERE, MY EPITAPH, SKEITH!" Azino took the form of his avatar pulling out a scythe.

"So it is an avatar fight I see, let's fight." the Steam Gunner said.
Azino charged straight in with his scythe. He got three strikes in before being blown back by the wing of the bird. The bird sent 4 bursts of wind as sharp as knives, but Skeith dashed out of the way. Skeith shot data clusters at his opponent stunning him. He then dashed forward and dished out strike after strike with his scythe. Skeith was blown back by a gust of wind again. The bird grabbed Skeith by the shoulders had rammed him along the data steam. Skeith then broke free Skeith dashed up and landed the last strike, breaking the protection shield around the opponent's avatar. Skeith's bracelet appeared on his right hand. He loaded up the data drain. His opponent sent wave of large winds at Skeith to stop the data drain, but Skeith eluded them all and fired the data drain. The data drain ripped the bird avatar data fragment by data fragment till the PC was left.

"Don’t data drain me again," the Steam Gunner pleaded. Azino retuned to his PC form again. He walked up to the Steam Gunner by the shirt.

"If is see you PK again, I will not hold back," Azino said throwing the Steam Gunner to the ground. The Steam Gunner logged out of the area. Azino picked up a honeysuckle from the ground. Lunasakura and Chibisera logged back in to the area.

"Azino," they both said.

"It is good to see you again," Azino said smelling. They both ran up to him. Lunasakura gave her member address to Azino.

"Let's go back to the root town," Azino said.

"Okay," they both said. They all logged out for the night.

END OF CHAPTER 2  

azino silver

azino silver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 pm
.//hack R.Z.

CHAPTER 3: LOST GROUNDS

Azino had just got on to his desktop on the weekend after everything was done. He then saw he had a new email. He opened the email that had an unknown sender, it said:

If you want to know about the power you hold, come to the Hulle Granz Cathedral. The keywords are 'Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground'. Come alone.

"The Hulle Granz Cathedral, I feel like I heard that before. Anyway I will go there to find out the power I hold." Azino said after he closed the email. He logged into the world and stood at Mac Anu. He turned to the gate and put in the keywords 'Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground'. He warped to the Hulle Granz Cathedral. He walked trough the big cathedral doors. He looked around and walked to the alter. He looked at all the chains around the area.

"So you came to the lost grounds I told you to come to." A male voice said. Azino looked at the doors were the voice came from. A red Adept Rogue with red hair was in the doorway.

"You’re the one who sent me the email?" Azino asked.

"Your right there, I sent you the email. So I know about your bracelet and about Skeith." the Adept Rogue said.

"You know about my bracelet and Skeith? Who are you?" Azino asked.

"I do know about them, and my name is Hikaze, the burning wind of the Demon Palace." The Adept Rogue said.

"Demon Palace? You mean the arena?" Azino asked.

"You’re a smart one for some one how has only been on for a week," Hikaze said walking to Azino.

"How do you know I have only been on for a week?" Azino asked.

"I have been watching you since you first came to our world. I chose to watch you to see if you could find 'Her', and you did." Hikaze said.

"'Her'? Who is 'her'?" Azino asked puzzled.

"She is the one who gave you the item you know wear on your right wrist." Hikaze said.

"Aura?" Azino asked to know if it her.

"You are a smart one. I want to see her, Aura, goddess of light and one who holds our world together," Hikaze said.

"What do you want with Aura? Azino asked putting his hands behind his back.

"I want to know the truth of our world, and beyond it. And don't even try to pull out you twin blades, with out any job extinctions, you have know hope of being me, I could PK you right know right where stand and you don't have any skill with your Epitaph so don't think you can beat me." Hikaze said.

"How would you know?" Azino said.

"Because you are not the only one with an Epitaph," Hikaze said.

"What?" Azino said in shock.

"I also have one of them. There are 8 Epitaphs in all. You have the first, Skeith, the Terror of Death. The others are Innis, The Mirage of Deceit, Magus, The Propagation, Fidchell, The Prophet, Gorre, The Machinator, Macha, The Temptress, Tarvos, The Avenger, and last is Corbenik, The Rebirth." Hikaze said.

"Then which of them are you?" Azino demanded to know.

"You will see when we fight at the Demon Palace finals. So you need to grow more first and if I am right you already have two other Epitaphs with you. But I might be wrong and they are normal players." Hikaze said about to leave the area. "Oh, look out for Cubia; if you see it without the power of all the Epitaphs, you have no chance at winning." He then left the area with those final words.

"I am not the only Epitaph user; I need to gain the power to control the Epitaph I have so I must obtain the others. And Chibisera and Lunasakura might be Epitaph users; I guess I'll go to the root town now." Azino said as he then warped back to Mac Anu. He logged out shortly after.

END OF CHAPTER 3  
Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff