Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:00 am
User Image
He was nervous here already. He had kept to his mother and sisters side for most of his time here but was now getting braver and braver. In fact, he was on his own right now-padding and checking things out. This place was a bit different from what he was used too, he was used to roaming and finding a new place to stay every once and a while but Mother said they were to stay here forever. He rather liked that idea.

Though Mother seemed really sad lately for some reason but wouldn't talk about it. Unknowingly to him, his missing brother was here too... but he could barely remember him anyway... it was probably for the best he didn't know for a while. He lifted his pale head and looked around with a beaming smile. How lovely it was here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:35 am
User Image Nona had been on her way back to the queen's side when she noticed the young one. She knew right away that he was one of the newer members in this messed up pride. She felt sorry for him knowing he now called this palce home, it's bad enough she herself called these lands home.

She hated this pride, but she wouldn't never leave. But after a few moments just watching the young male, she decided to get a tad closer to him.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:49 am
He had a slight air to him that obvious spoke of how oblivious he was of the prides true potential. As far as he knew, his mothers lived here and his sister... and that was all he cared about. He walked, his paws lifting high and happily-before he noticed the strange creature... He spotted her out of the corner of his eye, blinking rather stunned for a moment. Everyone shared the spots he and his siblings carried it seemed-but this comforted him.

"H-hello?" He said rather nervously, his paws stepping idly side to side. He wasn't sure what species she was either-though they had just learned that he was part leopard... said his mother... though he wasn't sure how she suddenly knew. He cocked his head-tempted... so tempted.

"Are you a leopard too?" He asked. "Like king Thona?" He added.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:52 am
sailormoon72491She continued to watch him, the boy didn't seem like a bad apple. Like most everyone else in the pride, so that was good. "Hello there!" She said, with a smile. Then continued to watch him again, until he spoke. "Yes, sadly. I am a leopard like Thona, but we are nothing alike." She answered.

Trying hard to not show how much she disliked him in her voice, or her expressions. She hated Thona, that no good uncle of hers. She knew what he was like. But the boy infront of her probably had no clue, and she was in no posistion to tell anything to anyone about that matter. So she just gave the boy another smile instead.

splitpersonalityumoHe felt a bit shy in her presence and a bit nervous due to the newness of this. He twisted his pale paws into the dirt and cleared his throat. "I just learned what a leopard was... My mother says I am half lion half leopard..." He said shyly, looking up at her with his lovely deep eyes. "Well, you are a girl so I hope you are nothing alike..." He laughed slightly. not knowing her real meaning behind those words. He looked around for a moment, his tuftless tail swaying slowly. "I'm Thuto... Me and my Mom and sister just came here... I am so excited and happy to be apart of a home!" He beamed.

sailormoon72491Nona though the nervousness of the cub was quite cute, she badly wished she had cubs of her own. "Really now, you know there are a few others here who are like that too." She said. There where actually quite a few hybrids running around in the lands, even the queen's kids where hybrids. "And yes, i'm a girl." She laughed. She liked how innocent he was, not rude like most others. "My name is Nona, and it's nice to have you here in this home of ours Thuto!" Though she now knew it would be impossible to tell him the truth with how things really are, his cuteness sucked her into a lie of sorts.

splitpersonalityumoHe liked this Nona already. She reminded him of his Mother almost. He sat down closer to her and tucked his little paws tight against his chest; sitting up for a moment for no reason. He just thought it made him taller. "Really? I think that is why my mother wanted to live here... cause it isn't safe for us to be out and about... " He said with a shrug, his tail curling around his paws. "My sister is here too... but she is a loud mouth and called King Thona a carrot.... which is some vegetable or something.... he didn't like that!" He chuckled. "It is nice to meet you Nona... I think you'd like my mom... she reminds me of you... " He said sweetly., nothing at all like his father. In fact, he hadn't lied at all in his life-unless it was a tiny one. And heaven forbid if he liked girls yet.
splitpersonalityumoIf he ever did like girls.... he was surrounded by them all the time. It was probably for the best that he didn't know his blood lines.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 pm
"Before I came here, I used to live like that. There are many bad guys out there who will attack, but you should be safe here." Though she doubted her own words, it was all she could say to him. It's not like she could flat out say that Thona beats up others, but he probably will one day figure this out on his own. But before she could think more on that matter, what he said really caught her attention. "Really now? I wish I could have been there to see that!" She laughed. It just sounded so funny, him being called a carrot. "And I'd love to meet your mom someday then, meeting other members is a good thing to do now and then." She said, as she sat down near him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:14 pm
splitpersonalityumoHe was certain that Nona and his mother would get along now. He smiled, sort of proud of her sisters outburst but embrassed at the same time-perhaps even a bit scared... Thona did not react well to it. He stretched out his back paws and wiggled his toes. Such a sweet soul in such a cruel place-it was a shame. Course whos to say he wouldn't be effected. He grinned. "Yeah... she has a big mouth sometimes but all I have to do is make her play a game.... she hates losing so I just dare her I can be quieter! Works every time!" He said, obviously beaming at his amazing work at being the perfect brother. "I have another sister too but they have to travel here too with my other mom... I had a brother too but he went missing..." He got a bit more soft spoken. "It hurt my Mothers's hearts..."

sailormoon72491"That's an interesting thing to do, but don't you think it's a bit mean?" Though she had to admit it was deffinatly amusing, the things this boy told her all amused her for some reason. "I'm sorry to hear about your brother, maybe someday you will find him?" Was all she managed to say the the poor boy on the matter, not knowing that said brother was actually someone who was in the pride. "I don't remember much about any of my brother's or sister's, we all went our own ways in life. We never got along much anyways, let's jsut say my family had it's problems" She said with a small laugh.

splitpersonalityumo8:10 PMThuto nodded slowly at her slight scolding at him being a bit mean. He looked down at his paws and was quiet for a moment. "I don't really remember my brother much... but it hurt my mothers alot... because we were important to them... My mothers were denied one another in a pride because they were ranked differently.. so My Mommy Moray left when she was old enough and found My other mom Nadra... " He said, sort of spilling his whole lifes story. "My Mother says that having us kids made her and Nadra so happy... and they were together always..." He smiled, glad that his parents were happy. He was a lucky one, some did not have such a thing. Loving parents. A happy life. Even here, he would carve out a happy niche. He would force himself too. "I love my sister though.. she is just silly..."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:48 pm
sailormoon72491Nona just couldn't help smiling at Thuto, the good young ones always got her. "I'm sure you will find him someday then, and have that same happy family again." She started. "And it's good that you love your sister, I could never say that about any of mine. But if I ever start a family of my own, and have cubs. I really hope that they would say things like that about each other." She really wanted to start a family of her own, but with no love life. And being too busy taking care of young ones, and tending to the Queen stopped her from doing so. Though she loved the Queen as if she was her family, she cared for her greatly.[/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 am
Thuto was sort of pleased with himself for making a friend so quickly. He chuckled, his green eyes a glimmer. He nodded, looking down at his feet. "Don't get me wrong. I love my sisters very much but... I think being around them all the time makes me all sissy like." He said looking around rather nervously now. "I try to be boyish but it gets really hard when you are surrounded by girls." He looked around again to make sure his siblings or his mothers weren't present.

"They are the only family i have. My Real Mom left her pride for my other mom and can never go back. I won't ever see my grandmothers or cousins unless they leave too... and that is very shameful to the pride. But my Mom didn't care and loved my other mom and left for her..." He said wisely. He actually knew a bit about the Kunanda-considering his mother would always be one at heart. "We would not have been allowed there anyways. Being that we are hyrids-my siblings and I."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:32 pm
Nona couldn't help but to let out a small laugh at what the boy said to her. "No it doesn't, it makes you who you are. And trying to be what you aren't would make things harder for you, true you are a male. But trying at something too hard sometimes wont get you anywhere at all."

She then nodded her head once she was done talknig, and started lsiten to Thuto again. "That might be true, but atleast your guys have a home here now. And hybrids here don't really matter, there are many hybrids running aroud."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm
He chuckled when she did, letting out a bit of tension. At least she thought it was silly of him-where as his mothers thought it wonderful.. probably cause they loved little girls and such... perhaps they wished he was one. He smirked. "Which is good. I'd like to meet someone like me that won't care about me being half-a-what I am." He chuckled.

"But I dunno if that will happen ever!"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:54 pm
"Well each will think what they want, but i'm sure there are some out there who is also like that. You jsut have to talk to others, and get to know them, and surely you will find someone like you." She replied. Even though she really struggled for a proper thing to say to the boy. He made it hard to reply, and half of the things she told him were lies. But knowing that he hasn't seen the corruption of the pride, it was all she could do.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:49 pm
She was very true. He had no clue of the true nature of his pride. He might not ever know-he would try to avoid most of everyone really.. he didn't like the king and everyone else was rather-mean. He nodded. "Yeah... I just have to go out and make friends... otherwise I will be stuck with my Moms and sisters forever!" He said, rolling his eyes. "And how will I ever meet a girl someday if I look like a girl!"

He looked back over at her and grinned. "But so far I have met you and you are my friend now-whether you like it or not!" He said. Whether she knew it or not, he was so unlike his father and his brother. He pretty much would be forever. "I just need to get out and-be friendly and see what I can see!"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items