Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
i was wondering if someone with FireFox...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HALP PLZ!!!1!!!!11!one!!!4!!eleven!!11
  (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
  lol nice poll
View Results

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:20 pm
could work their magic with its plugin thingy and convert this to a iTouch playable mp4 and mp3for me?

i cant remember what the plugin's called (DT made a topic about it awhile back, she'll know what i'm talking about, i hope...)

and yes i have the album version of this song on my ipod, but like with Maximum The Hormone's ?F?, i prefer the live version to the album because the live version is more energetic (another one i'd like too plz >.<)

also, funny story as to how i found out about Antic Café. i found this fanvid (i think its a fanvid idk though...) for Captain Jack's self-titled song (CLICK THE LINK. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. DON'T DENY IT.) and saw the bands that the user had used videos of at the end and searched for Antic Cafe on YouTube (ON MAH (at the time) NEW IPOD TOUCH!!!! >.<) and the first music video i saw of them was the PV of MerryMaking and i honestly paid more attention to the guitarist most of the time, thinking, damn she's hot. wasnt until later (several YouTube videos later, including a specific one about Bou's departure from the band (voice gave it away)) that i found out Antic Café's guitarist was in fact, a guy. i was like:
O.O
Still hot.

and here's a couple pictures of Bou:
*Grabs Antic Café fangirl*
*insert random fangirl squeels, yelling, spazzing out, random "kawaii's, etc.*(also, no offense to any An Cafe fangirls/fanboys in the guild)

User Image

big pic, link instead of post, bite me!(centered it so you could actually see teh link >.<)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

damn, it took me forever to make this friggin' thread...

also,
I LIVVVVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:48 am
Do we have to use firefox or can I use something else to convert it for you? I should be able to use another software I can to convert it if you'd like.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Do we have to use firefox or can I use something else to convert it for you? I should be able to use another software I can to convert it if you'd like.

doesnt have to be converted with FireFox if youve got something better to convert it with, i dont have FF so i dont know how good the quality is when it converts something to an mp4/mp3, and i'd like both to be good quality too (doesnt have to be the best quality there is for mp4/mp3's, but i'll settle around average to good)

i'd do this myself, but i dont know how to get videos from YouTube (i have IE >.>) and i dont have a program to convert things either, so thats why im asking if someone in the guild can do it for me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:37 am
yeah.. I know.. she. . imean he looks cute.. omfg.. eek  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:40 am
Sure! I'll see if I can do it when I get home later today then. ^_^ Sorry it took a while for me to reply by the way.

@ Arch Angel Neko
She's a he?! I thought it was a she! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:51 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Sure! I'll see if I can do it when I get home later today then. ^_^ Sorry it took a while for me to reply by the way.

@ Arch Angel Neko
She's a he?! I thought it was a she! ^_^

/nod

i kid you not, Antic Cafe's former guitarist, Bou, is in fact a guy

and you dont have to convert them immedatly moonlight, whenever its convinent for you is fine with me(i'll be patient)

also, please forgive any misspelled words in this post, this is done from mah iTouch, so no speelcheck* fer now
(* misspelled on purpose)  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:41 pm
Oh! I was gonna say sorry for taking so long with it. I've been busy.(as normally >_< wah!)
I promise to get it done on the weekend! ^_^ That's when I always (or mostly) have time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:28 pm
Hey xylert!! I'm done with the first one:
Here's the link!
An Cafe Live

The second link is broken by the way. If you can give me an alternative link I'll gladly make that into mp3 as well. ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Hey xylert!! I'm done with the first one:
Here's the link!
An Cafe Live

The second link is broken by the way. If you can give me an alternative link I'll gladly make that into mp3 as well. ^_^

OMG! THANK YOU!!!! >.<
despite the fact that the live verison saddens me (cause its Bou's last live tour) i really like it cause its more enrgetic than the studio/album verson (my fail logic at work... im saddened but i like it at the same time /shurg)

and regarding the 2nd one, both 「F」 and the other one, i can view them just fine on the Youtube app on my iTouch just fine >.> (the other one was pretty much the same as the first MTH link, though the venue was different and it was longer cause after 「F」, it had sections of them playing What's Up People!, if i remeber correctly)
iTouch ftw

also, i cant provide an alternate link for the other one right now, cause those were the only live verisons of 「F」 i've found on Youtube  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:11 pm
You're welcome! ^_^
And....wait...the youtube link for the 2nd vid is still working are you sure? I mean it took me to youtube but youtube says that the video was taken off due to copyright claims..?

EDIT: Well if you need anything else changed to MP3 feel more than free to ask me! ^_^ It didn't take more than a few minutes so no worries.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces