Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆Vocaloid☆

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of Vocaloid, UTAU, or fan-made vocalists. 

Tags: vocaloid, utau, music, japanese, awesome 

Reply ☆ Lounge ☆
Has school gotten you busy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P u r p l e K a r l a
Vice Captain

5,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:57 pm
For me it has, but I least try to post and log on everyday.
Though, you would do me a favor if at least most of the members here would post at least twice or once for at least 1 day in the week.
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 am
I'm a kind of busy with school and training...
but I'm trying smile  

Torimimi

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:29 pm
yes it has,OVER DUE WORK gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:16 pm
School sucks. I have 4 papers due in a week and I have to write a 15 page essay in BAND! BAND! It's supposed to be the about the origin of your instrument or something...  

x -- V I V I xx S A U R

chucksu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:12 am
Just life in general has gotten crazy >_< When I do get a chance to get online for a while, its when everyone else is offline for the most part crying or if its early in the day, I try to spend the time talking to my beautiful fiancee ~ heart so getting on the guild to see whats going on, is in the back of my mind tell I cant talk with her >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:57 am
Since you reminded me I go on here when I'm done my daily duties. xD Nothing's been getting me busy, I just lost interest for awhile. But now I'm alive. :>
...Okay, I lost interest cause I'm not used to guilds with so many forums. :C  

Spooki Boo

Anxious Shapeshifter

P u r p l e K a r l a
Vice Captain

5,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 pm
Riku Yomiko
Since you reminded me I go on here when I'm done my daily duties. xD Nothing's been getting me busy, I just lost interest for awhile. But now I'm alive. :>
...Okay, I lost interest cause I'm not used to guilds with so many forums. :C

BUT...BUT... gonk
You can roam wherever you feel like and I'll reply?
I think we need more mods.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 pm
P u r p l e K a r l a

-tries not to point to self but ends up doing so anyways- =D?

lunarslimelunarslime
Vice Captain

Magnetic Shapeshifter

AkinaSumora

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Oh, school. I'm a college student taking an intensive course in Japanese, among other things. Which means I attend that class 5 days a week and I can spend an hour or more A DAY just doing Japanese homework. And 2 of my other classes require a lot of reading. Like, 8 novels a semester.

I do come on Gaia every day, and look at stuff, but if I post it's usually my mule that does it. (My mule is LukaMegurine03)

But that's where I am, anyway. ^_^ Life of a student, everyone lives it at least once.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:07 pm
Alysoun
P u r p l e K a r l a

-tries not to point to self but ends up doing so anyways- =D?

Yes I even considered you T^T
I wanna be Vice Captain fer shure though. I been telling people for almost 2 hours to be active D:  

P u r p l e K a r l a
Vice Captain

5,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

P u r p l e K a r l a
Vice Captain

5,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:10 pm
AkinaSumora
Oh, school. I'm a college student taking an intensive course in Japanese, among other things. Which means I attend that class 5 days a week and I can spend an hour or more A DAY just doing Japanese homework. And 2 of my other classes require a lot of reading. Like, 8 novels a semester.

I do come on Gaia every day, and look at stuff, but if I post it's usually my mule that does it. (My mule is LukaMegurine03)

But that's where I am, anyway. ^_^ Life of a student, everyone lives it at least once.

Oh thank you for the information <3
And for how long have you been studying Japanese?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:38 pm
Aly... confused
What's weird is you'll gladly offer to take charge on Gaia, but in school you're afraid to even express your opinion? Lead the group? Run for class president? LEAD A GROUP?
...Weirrrrrd. D: I wish I had your talent.  

Spooki Boo

Anxious Shapeshifter

LukaMegurine03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:59 pm
P u r p l e K a r l a
AkinaSumora

Oh thank you for the information <3
And for how long have you been studying Japanese?

I've studied it independently (which means I learned basics) since 2006-ish. Taking classes at college, this is my second semester. Of intensive. Which means I'm basically learning a year's worth of Japanese in one semester.

(AND YES THIS IS AKINA SPEAKING THROUGH LUKA, MWAHAHAHA!)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:01 pm
Riku Yomiko
Aly... confused
What's weird is you'll gladly offer to take charge on Gaia, but in school you're afraid to even express your opinion?

O 3o Nooo... I'm fine with expressing my opinions. More so than I think you do. :/

Riku Yomiko
Lead the group?

What... group? D:/

Riku Yomiko
Run for class president?

That's almost always a popularity contest ANYWAYS. And I don't see the point in it = 3=

lunarslimelunarslime
Vice Captain

Magnetic Shapeshifter

iRin Kagamine Vocaloid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:43 am
vivi gets high on air
School sucks. I have 4 papers due in a week and I have to write a 15 page essay in BAND! BAND! It's supposed to be the about the origin of your instrument or something...

I'm glad my band teacher doesn't make us write papers. D:  
☆ Lounge ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces