What Gun do you prefer?
  Clockwork
  Red dragon
  Other
View Results

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:51 pm
What are the best Swords and Guns in the game, and how do you get them?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 am
Well... It depends on the weapon you want but I found this legendary katana, the Daichi. I found it at Garth's castle. You need to go to the warpstone to Wraithmarsh and go left towards the broken area. If you've noticed, that place used to have a statue blocking the way. You go through the hole and the tunnel at the end you will find it. It isn't the best weapon in the game but I like it the most. And it is stronger than most of the master weapons.  

Detachi

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:49 pm
If you manage to get all the Gargoyles, Try the Crossbow behind the wall. Yes, if you thought the same way as I did when I got a rotten apple in the Treasure chest, you will realize that there is a shed of light through the cracks. There you will see a bunch of gargoyles statues and NO you don't have to shoot them all. But there is a chest in there with a Crossbow that can load faster than others.

If that doesn't get you off, try the Musket in Knothole island.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 pm
the best gun is the red dragon the best sword is the daichi k  

Triforcefaggot

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:38 pm
The Red Dragon is most definitely not the best gun. I have a Master Clockwork Pistol that is much more effective than that thing, and that was even before I added augments to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:09 am
The reason I think the red dragon is the best gun is due to the fact that it does decent damage (not a "best gun" characteristic, I know) and an insane rate of fire and reload time.  

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShadowySea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:52 pm
im using The Daichi recieved in a chest after archon's knot and The Red Dragon gained by getting first place at the shooting range  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:45 pm
My favorite gun is The Enforcer. Strongest ranged weapon in the game and loudest too. When you shoot this thing off, something is going to die and you laugh at the sound it makes when comparing it to other guns. It is the legendary blunderbuss for those that don't know it. You get this in the cellar of the farm that you can buy in greatwood (well I think it was greatwood). Oh I wouldn't recommend using it for long range though.

As for close range combat I like the good old master mace but the one with 4 augmentation slots from knothole island pack. I through all the best augmentations I could get on this thing. Sure its slow and isn't as strong as the hammer but if you have seen this thing it just looks awesome and painful. And I think the most satisfying thing about it is when you knock someone over but they are still alive you run up to them and just plant that mace right into them whether it be their back or anywhere else on their body, it just looks awesomely painful.  

Tom6823

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm
yeah, im gonna change my opinion. after playing through the colosseum, i hav reached the conclusion that the red dragon pistol is far from the best firearm in the game  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 pm
Ruki XXIII
The Red Dragon is most definitely not the best gun. I have a Master Clockwork Pistol that is much more effective than that thing, and that was even before I added augments to it.

Master clockwork for the win.
My favorite gun ever.
But I don't have access to the downloadable stuff, so I wouldn't know about the others.  

Heza Le Normandy

EtherealAngelKazuo

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:42 pm
When it comes to firearms, I don't have a preference. I switch back and forth between The Rammer and The Perforator what seems like every fight.

As for melee weapon, I use a custom 4 augment slot Master Katana. I've come to call it Azure Thorn.
Augments:
-Luck and Skill
-Luck and Life
-Positively Charged
-It's Not Luck

It's basically a souped up version of The Daichi, except this little baby has magnificent defence bonuses and...wait for it...wait for it... Health Sapping. It's amazing for the Colosseum. Cuts through Spire Guards the way Lucien cuts through Rose. Oh...too soon?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:29 pm
The Red Dragon is the best gun period.. smile  

Violette Brume

ihave_my_epic_ways

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:02 pm
well the best gun depends on if your going to kill some one far range, are close range, the enforcer is the best for close range and the red dragon is the best for far range, and the daichi i think is over all the best sword in the game, thats just my opinion about it. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 pm
I say the best sword and gun/crossbow in the game is: 4-slot weapons from Knothole Island. That way you can make them your own and with the right combo of augments you can make them more powerful then the crappy legendary weapons. Thanks to this I now have a sword and gun combo that can leave me immortal plus I take crap all damage and dish out nearly one hit kills on tons of enemies, I can fly through the Crucible in no time.  

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ninjay breadman

3,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:41 pm
The Dachi is the best its fast and awesome legendary it is from the hole in the side of the bright wood tower teleporter u get it from the puzzles  
Fable 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff